Today, I decided that it was time to start blogging again! I got a new email adddress just for all things blog, and I made a new Twitter account to go along with the new email address. It was time for me to get a new Twitter account anyway. Later in the week, I'll let you all in on what my life has been like for the past couple of months. It's been complete madness!
So I'm going to keep you all in suspense for the next day or so, and in the meantime, I'm linking up with Neely @ A Complete Waste of Makeup for her one day link up!
I would Never Ever Ever say....
No, you may not cook dinner. I already had plans to cook.
I don't want to watch the Braves game tonight.
I hate VW's
I don't want to go on a vacation.
I never can find anything to buy in Target.
I wish it would rain today. I'm tired of the sun.
I love getting up at 6:30 every morning.
I hate macaroni and cheese.
I wish I lived up north where it's colder.
I want to go camping.
So there you have it! You will never ever ever hear me say any of those things. Promise! Now go link up with Neely!
5 comments:
I was excited to see your post come up on my reader, yay for being back to blogging again! What a neat idea for a link up, I agree with living somewhere colder, eek! Would never want that.
6:30 is totally sleeping in though... I'm usually up by 5 or 6 ;).
Target KILLS me every single time!! I have ONE thing to get and always walk out with a basket full. :)
This is awesome!!! I love all of yours!!! Mac n cheese is amazing. On making dinner- my biggest pet peeve is being asked what is for dinner. Like seriously? You think I meal plan or something? Lol. NO! I think I am going to go link up!
Target kills me -- I don't think I've ever walked out of there without spending at least $20.. and I certainly love getting up at 630 am as well ;)
so true...you DO NOT want to come up North where it is colder. ugh. however I think almost everyone can relate to that Target one! that place is magical!
Post a Comment