So, since I haven't blogged in quite awhile, I thought I'd post this that I got from Ashley @ Everyday Ashley. I've been totally busy with work, school, having a social life, and catching up on blogs. If I haven't commented on your blog in awhile, I'm sorry. I have been reading though! Since I'm all caught up on blogs now, hopefully I can post more. Work is busy which is great! School is going well. Made an A on my last test. I miss my boyfriend. Haven't seen him 3 weeks, but I get to see him Tuesday. We're having a special dinner for his sister's birthday. Can't wait to catch up with the fam! So without further ado, here are the ABC's of me!
A. AREA CODE:828
B. BED SIZE:Twin since I'm not married and because I love having floor space in my room.
C. CHORE YOU HATE: Cleaning the bathroom
D. DOG'S NAME: JP and I have a dog named Buddy. He lives at JP's.
E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: Diet Mtn Dew, so bad for me, but so addicted.
F. FAVORITE COLOR: Purple
G. GOLD OR SILVER: Silver
H. HEIGHT: 5'2"
I: INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: None, played the piano for a couple of years when I was younger, but wasn't very good at it. I was mostly a singer.
J. JOB: Data Analysis, but in school to become an elementary teacher.
K. KIDS: None
L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: My mom and I share rent in a fairly spacious apartment. It's seriously better than living alone, plus she's a much better cook than I am! :)
M. MOM'S NAME: Pam
N. NICKNAME: Co, Coco, Baby, Cori Beth
O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: Just when I was born, thank God!
P. PET PEEVE: people who crack their knuckles because I hate the sound, people who use Facebook just to brag about everything under the sun.
Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: Made of Honor (2008) - "Nobody in the world makes me laugh the way you do. You're my best friend. I just wanna be with you."
R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: Righty
S. SIBLINGS: Only child.
T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: Anywhere between 6-7 AM
U. UNDERWEAR: I wear them, yes.
V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: Celery
W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: I'm usually late because I overslept.
X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: Back, Teeth
Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: Ummm well, I'm pretty good at throwing things in the oven, but that's about it!
1 comment:
"i wear them, yes" haha
I actually enjoy the aftermath of cleaning the bathroom... maybe not the chore itself, but the nice smell and the scented candles that reminds me it as good as new :P
mustbeliberating.blogspot.com
Post a Comment