Image Map

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Hey everyone! Today I'm linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday!


1. I love the fact that I finally got to spend time with my man last night. It had been 3 weeks! LDR's are hard work, but totally worth it I love him so much!
2. I love the Halloween episode of Modern Family. It originally aired last year, but they showed it again tonight. It is the funniest!
3. This is definitely my style, and I love the boots!
Source: polyvore.com via Cori on Pinterest

4. FSU slaughtered Maryland Saturday 41-16. After the slump we've had, we definitely needed that win!
5. Getting 7.5-8 hours of sleep... which is what I plan on doing tonight!
6. And lastly, I absolutely love this! I love you, JPR!
Source: None via Cori on Pinterest



Hope you all have a wonderful Thursday! Only 2 more days to get through!

3 comments:

Luisa Rodríguez said...

I LOVED that outfit! Definitely my style! The boots, the scarf.. love love love them! And I've actually been looking for a bag just like that ..

Luisa Rodríguez said...

Oh, and by the way.. i'm your newest follower!

Have a nice week!

Shoaib said...

Nice accessories cool blog follow me i do the same..:)