Happy Labor Day, y'all! I'm enjoying the last day of my long weekend. I really haven't done much of anything, but that's alright. I spent my entire Sunday reading. I finally read "Heart of the Matter" by Emily Giffin. J bought me the book for my birthday LAST year. That tells you how busy I've been, and how I haven't had much time for reading. I was a little disappointed in the book. I found myself being really mad after I read it. Oh well.
Nothing exciting happened Monday or Tuesday except work, homework, and the finales of Secret Life and Teen Mom. I hated the Secret Life cliffhanger, now we will have to wait until January to see if he makes it. Lovely. Teen Mom made me cry happy and sad tears. I can kinda see why Amber went crazy now because of how Gary was towards her, plus she rarely got to see her daughter. I hope she gets the help she needs in jail. I'm so going to miss Maci and Bentley though. I really hope they have a spin-off or something. They really need to have a special for Catelynn and Tyler's wedding too. My Tuesday nights just won't be the same now.
Wednesday night, I had to go to my Com class after work. Thankfully, no speaking was involved this time. I'm definitely not looking forward to my first speech which is in a couple of weeks. Help! I know this will help me be able to communicate better with others though, and that's what I need for the field of work I'm in.
Thursday after work, Mom and I had dinner at Ruby Tuesday because we had a $10 off coupon. It was yummy! We got home just in time to see the first college football game of the season. South Carolina won, so that made me happy! I'm so glad that football is finally here!
Friday, it was College Colors Day, so I wore my FSU shirt to work since it was casual Friday. I know it's not very professional, but you gotta participate in College Colors Day. Also, I found out a secret that I can't wait to share! That night consisted of more football watching and pretty much the same thing happened on Saturday. I told you I'm not much fun during football season, haha!
Please someone hit me for saying this, but I'm kinda excited to go back to work tomorrow because I know I have so much that needs to get done this week. I'm not excited about getting up at 6 AM though! I've loved being able to sleep in. Hope y'all are having a great Labor Day weekend!
xoxo C

5 comments:
Ok a secret?! Girl... no fair!!! Haha :)
I cried at the ending of Teen Mom, also! I can't believe it is all over. Those girls have been through so much.
It stinks you didn't like the book. I have yet to read it. I heard from other people also the ending wasn't that great?
With Friday being college colors day, I think most jobs wanted people to wear team colors. Except this guy at Clay's job wore a Carolina jersey that Thursday, I guess that is a little unprofessional, but I think a Friday t-shirt is okay. I didn't see the teen mom finale but I'm sure I will, with how much MTV repeats stuff. I like watching it though even though my husband thinks I'm crazy for it. It's definitely gonna be weird not to see the original 4 teen moms on TV anymore. I will miss Caitlyn and Tyler, they were my faves.
i still haven't finished teen mom so it's almost like it's not really over. in reality i am just in denial :) and i completely agree about the wedding special!!
Well, next time you get a RT coupon, y'all should come to my restaurant! ;)
Hey Cori - really hoping you're DEMOLISHING this week at work!
I wanted to mention that I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. Wander on over to JoS sometime and collect it!
Post a Comment