Image Map

Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday!

Happy Friday, y'all! We've finally made it to the three day weekend! I'm ready to relax and watch some football. Today, I'm linking up with Lauren over at the The Little Things We Do for Fill in the Blank Friday. I haven't participated in the link-up in quite awhile, but today is a good day for it because I think my brain is already on vacation!


1. Over this labor day weekend I will be   sleeping in, watching an insane amount of football, and enjoying some time off. Nothing exciting, but that's how I like it. 

2. With the political debates going on right now, my thoughts are   quit trying to force your opinion on someone else. We all have a difference of opinion and this is why we vote. 

3. Today   I will go to work and hopefully it will go by fast. Looking forward to watching 2 of my fave teams play tonight. Go Vols and Go Ducks!

4. The best thing I've cooked recently is   uhhh... me? cook? funny. Actually, I did make some mac and cheese with some broccoli the other night that was pretty good.

5. The last thing I bought was   groceries. Exciting, I know.

6. The best movie I saw this summer was   Ice Age 4. It wasn't as good as the previous ones, but I really didn't go to many movies this summer.

7. The best book I read this summer was   Finally and Forever by Robin Jones Gunn.


Hope y'all have a great Labor Day weekend!

xoxo C

5 comments:

HanPlans said...

I wanted to see Ice Age 4 but it was sold out when I tried to take Our Sidekick and his friend. We ended up seeing Men in Black 3.

Amy Lauren said...

Haha, I'm not doing anything exciting much this weekend either! I think Clay and I are going to the Food Truck Rodeo and I'm running 10 miles.

I'm kinda tired of politics too. I'll be glad when the election is over!

Amy Lauren said...

Haha, I'm not doing anything exciting much this weekend either! I think Clay and I are going to the Food Truck Rodeo and I'm running 10 miles.

I'm kinda tired of politics too. I'll be glad when the election is over!

ashley {we loved here.} said...

I'm excited about football too! We're actually having a "spirit day" at work for the big state rivalry - UofL vs. UK game this weekend.

Rebecca said...

Hey Cori!

Ahhh! It's been a long time since I've read your blog. I'm sorry. Missed you!

Hope you have fun sleeping in and catching up on things this weekend. I do work Saturday, but I'm not sure what my plans are for Sunday yet. Hmmm.

Wow!!! I am so behind on the Ice Age movies that I didn't know there was a part 4... crazy, huh? At least I did see part 1. Maybe sometime, I will rent them, because everyone tells me how good they are.

Have a wonderful Friday evening! =D