Happy Sunday y'all! Weekends really need to last longer than 2 days. I would gladly work 10 hours Monday-Thursday to have Friday-Sunday off.
Today's questions are all about Valentine's Day:
1. What is the best Valentine's Day you've ever had?
This year's Valentine's Day was one of the best which I will talk more about tomorrow, but Valentine's Day of 2008 was kinda perfect. J and I met for a Valentine's Day lunch, and he decided to go ahead and give me my gifts then instead of waiting for that night. He told me to go look in his car. When I did, there was a white teddy bear (I collect them) holding a little red box. I opened it up and there was the most gorgeous amethyst princess cut ring. I wish I had a picture of it on my laptop! He definitely surprised me that year and it was a great day!
![]() |
| Us in 2008. I wish I could get back to my 2008 weight! haha! |
2. What is the worst Valentine's Day you've ever had?
Probably 2009. I was dumb and decided I wanted to go out for Valentine's Day. This was also the year that it was on a Saturday. Everything was so crowded! After driving around for over an hour looking for something that wasn't packed, we just decided to go home. I was so disappointed that we didn't have any Valentine's Day plans and made such a big deal about it.. Looking back on that, I can definitely see how I've mellowed over the past few years. I don't know why I got so upset about that.
3. What did you do for Valentine's Day this year?
J met me at my apartment after work, and we had a good night in. It had been awhile since we had been able to spend time together. It was much needed! I'll talk more about it tomorrow with pics. Here's a preview:
![]() |
| Our valentine's day cake! |
4. What is your best Valentine's Day idea if you're single?
Get together with your single friends, go out or stay in, and have a girls night. Make sure lots of wine and chocolate are involved also! It's hard to believe I haven't been single on Valentine's Day since 2004. My first Valentine's Day with J was in 2006.
5. What is your favorite Valentine's candy?
Reese's hearts. Love them!
6. Favorite Valentine's Day memory from your childhood?
I loved Valentine's Day when I was little, so I have so many favorite memories. My mom would surprise me with a gift before school, then we would have Valentine's parties at school where we'd hand out cards. I always loved making the Valentine's mailboxes too. So much fun!
Have a great Sunday!
xoxo C



1 comment:
I totally forgot about making Valentine mailboxes in school! I loved that!
Just stopping by from the link-up :)
Post a Comment