Image Map

Monday, February 11, 2013

Lately

Hey y'all! I can't believe it's been so long since I've written. Honestly, work is draining right now. I don't get home until 6 or 6:30, I fix dinner, I clean up a bit, I take a shower, then crash on the couch and watch my shows until I fall asleep. That's my routine every single night. I'm sad that I haven't had much time to blog. I miss it and all of you! I've said that quite a few times in the past few months! I seriously need more hours in my day. 3 day weekends would also make me happy.

My snooze button has become my best friend lately. I hit it at least 2 or 3 times (ahem... that didn't sound wrong at all), then I end up rushing around to get ready for work. My goal this week is to get up 30 minutes earlier without hitting the snooze button. I need some time in the morning to wake up and drink my coffee in peace before taking on the new day.


I've also started going home for lunch 3 out of 5 days a week. I'm really enjoying my alone time at lunch! I fix something to eat, then I read a book while I eat. I'm hoping this will help me reach my goal of reading 25 books this year. So far I've read 2! I'm also trying to read right before I go to bed instead of watching tv.


Speaking of tv, I'm in love with Nashville. It has to be the best new show of the year! I know the Rayna/Deacon storyline will take forever to play out. That's what makes a good show. Duh. Love those two!


I got a free month of Netflix, so I've been watching movies like crazy. In the past couple of weeks, I've watched Crazy Stupid Love, The Lucky One, and Think Like A Man. Loved all 3 of them! And yes, it does take me about a year to watch any of the "popular" movies from a year ago. Always late to the party. And this is pretty much the story of my life.


I've been drinking an insane amount of water lately. I decided to get a brain and stop drinking so much caffeine, and finally drink more water. After only 2 weeks of making this change, I can see a huge difference. I gotta make sure it's a permanent change!

So that's my life in a nutshell right now... exciting I know.

Hope you have a fabulous week!

xoxo C

1 comment:

jessica said...

I'm so behind on my reading!!

Gah Nashville is really just the best ever. I can't wait for the next one. I NEED Rayna and Deacon together!!

Hope you're having a great week!