Image Map

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sunday Social - Week 48

Sunday Social

Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend! Today, I'm just chillin on the couch, watching the Braves, and watching the rain fall. I swear it's been raining all week! I had a great birthday party yesterday which I will tell you all about tomorrow. Tomorrow is also mine and JP's 8 year anniversary. Can't believe it! Then on Tuesday, I'll be turning 27.  For today, I'm linking up with Neely and Ashley for Sunday Social.

1. 4 favorite things to do on the weekend
1. Sleep in
2. Hang out with JP
3. Watch football/basketball/baseball. It all depends on which season it is.
4. Catch up on the DVR or Netflix.

2. 4 favorite things about your best friend
1. They're always there for me no matter what
2. They "get" me
3. They make me laugh
4. Even if we haven't seen each other in a long, we always pick up where we left off.

My best friend since 2002 at her HS graduation in May 2003.

My best friend since 1998. This was back in 1999. Back before the "selfie" was popular!

A girl who has quickly become one of my best friends. This was back in 2011.

Best friend since 1989. Weren't we cute in our matching Trisha Yearwood shirts and green jeans? Oh yeah.

Best friend since 2007. Within 5 minutes at my current job, we clicked. This pic was taken on Cinco de Mayo 2012.


3. 4 things you would do with $100,000
1. Pay off my car
2. Put a down payment on a house.
3. Put some in savings.
4. Take a little vacation.

4. 4 favorite books you've ever read
1. Love the One You're With - Emily Giffin
2. As You Wish - Robin Jones Gunn
3. I Promise - Robin Jones Gunn
4. Always Something There to Remind Me - Beth Harbison

5. 4 favorite snack foods
1. York peppermint patty
2. Chips and salsa (or queso)
3. Frozen yogurt or ice cream
4. uhhh... I don't know. I don't really "snack" much.

6. 4 things that you must do daily
1. Talk to JP
2. Brush teeth
3. Have some form of caffeine
4. Read

Now go have a great Cinco de Mayo and don't forget to link up for Sunday Social!