Oh hey, remember that time when I used to blog? Well, the truth is I miss it! So, this is my 624625th attempt at blogging consistently. Someone better hold me to it!
So, let's start off by linking up with Neely and Ashley for the 61st week of Sunday Social. Wow, time really flies!

This week's questions:
1) What are 3 items that you can't live without on a daily basis?
My iPhone
A chai latte or cafe caramel coffee from my Keurig every morning
My yoga pants. What else would I be chillin in every day after work?
2) What is your all time favorite book? Why?
This was a hard one. I have a couple of favorites.
"Love the One You're With" - Emily Giffin - I love it because it shows that the grass isn't always greener on the other side. Also, even if you wonder "what if", be happy with the life you have now.
"I Promise" - Robin Jones Gunn - It's the wedding of Todd and Christy, my favorite characters of any book I've ever read. I read this entire series in high school. I have my best friend, E, to thank for that!
3) What is something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2013?
I'd love to lose AT LEAST 10 lbs by the end of 2013. 20 would be even better. I won't be greedy though! It'll take some hard work! I'd love to have a certain ring of the engagement kind on my finger by the end of 2013 too. Until then, this gorgeous anniversary ring will reside on my finger, and I don't mind at all!
4) If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
Without a doubt, 2005. I would want to go back and change so many things, except for the fact that I met the love of my life. That part can stay the same!
5) What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
I usually won't start a conversation unless you talk to me first. It's not me being stuck-up, it's just a little bit of my shyness coming out. The fact that I have to meet with clients frequently has taught me to let go of this a little bit.
Have a happy Sunday everyone! I'm off to spend the day with JP. Hoping to finally see Despicable Me 2 this afternoon!


5 comments:
I agree that it's hard to pick just one book! Have fun watching despicable me 2!
I am the same way about conversations. I have a hard time with small talk. :)New follower form the Sunday Social. If you get a chance stop on over and say hi!
www.gildedsunflower.com
Glad to see you blogging again :)
I've wanted to see Despicable Me 2 but I don't know that I'll get to :(. Oh well. I may have to wait until DVD. Good luck with the weight loss goals too.
I like this linkup and might have to try it out myself.
I'm with you -- can't be without my yoga pants either!!!
It's so hard to keep up with blogging when life gets crazy!
What would the world come to if the iPhone was no more?! HA!
Your anniversary ring is GORGEOUS!
Post a Comment