Image Map

Friday, March 2, 2012

It's Friday! 3/2

Happy Friday, y'all! So my mini-cold/sinus problems I've been having over the past couple of days has turned into a full-blown cold. I'm actually surprised that I was able to force myself out of bed this morning to go to work. I'm so ready for 2 days of rest. I probably won't even step foot outside of my house until Monday morning. That's how bad I feel and how much I need the rest. On a good note, this will be a great time to catch up on blogs! If you follow me on Twitter, I apologize for all of the whiny tweets about being sick. They will probably continue for the rest of the weekend.

Moving on. I'm linking up with Lauren over at The Little Things We Do for Fill in the Blank Friday.


1. The highlight of my week was    lunch with my best friend yesterday. It was much needed!

2. If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be   all things modern.

3. My first vehicle was    a 2000 black Chevy Malibu. I drove the heck out of that thing! I also thought I was hot stuff because it came with a factory CD player. Hey, you didn't see that much in those days!

4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is   my Blackberry. I must have it on me at all times. Being in a LDR, a missed call/text from the boyfriend just sucks. And yes, I'm probably the only person in the blog world without an iPhone. My cell provider doesn't carry them, and I'm under contract.

5. My favorite way to waste time is   looking + pinning everything on Pinterest. I could do it for hours.

6. Right now I could really go for   a bowl of soup or chili, a bubble bath, a nice nap. Yep, that all sounds good to me right now.

7. This weekend I will be    RESTING!!!


Hope all of you have a wonderful, germ-free weekend!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey I loved my blackberry so much! I got rid of it because I was too poor at the time and I was being irresponsible and so I sold it!

I hate that you are still feeling bad but maybe a little R and R this weekend will put you right back to normal! And I don't mind your tweets if you say you don't mind my stupid retweets from randoms I follow and think are funny. I might be the only one who laughs!

Leah said...

I like your festive theme again!! I was sick a few weeks ago and it took me a long time to feel better. I hope you get some rest this weekend and feel better soon!

Ashley said...

I hope you are feeling better today! I think sometimes your world can change after a great lunch with your best friend, it has to be one of the best feelings in the world!! Pinterest is definitely my #1 way to waste time, but I always feel like it is totally justified since you can always find something productive to come out of it :)

Fash Boulevard said...

i'm sorry your sick, love. I hope you're feeling a little better. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think of my latest outfit post. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com