Image Map

Thursday, March 22, 2012

It's OK Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays



Hi lovelies! First of all, thank you so much for all of the sweet comments you left yesterday. I'm so thankful to have great friends! I don't know what I'd do without all of you!

I'm happy to be back for It's OK Thursday! I feel like I haven't done this in awhile. So without further ado....

IT'S OK......

To have had the week from hell.

To be extremely excited about the weekend because of said week from hell.

To have been slightly embarrassed in yoga yesterday because I had no clue how to do one of the poses. The instructor and another girl were trying to show me, and I just wasn't comprehending. I finally got the hang of it though.

To be sad that March Madness is already winding down. We're down to 16 teams. What am I going to do without basketball? Oh that's right....watch baseball! Go Braves and Rangers!

To miss my sweet puppy.

To have an amazing best friend who listens to you vent when you've had a bad day. Love you, Sum!

To be really nervous about the 30 Minute Circuit class that Summer and I will be attending at the gym tonight. Neither one of us has done anything like it before.

To be sick of the cloudy skies. I want my sunshine back!

To be worried when someone out of my core group of people (boyfriend, mom, best friends) is sick.

To be 30 minutes late to work because your alarm decided not to go off. Thank the Lord I've been at my company for quite awhile! Once again, week from hell!

To love all of my blog friends and wish I could throw a huge party and invite all of you. Seriously, I wish we could all meet in real life!

7 comments:

Megan said...

I'm sorry you've had such an awful week :(. Here's to the weekend! Good luck tonight at circuit training!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry your week's been bad, but at least you have working out and watching basketball as an outlet, and you do have the weekend :). I hope it's a great weekend, too!

Bethany said...

It has been cloudy here too! I am ready for some sunshine for sure :)

Patty said...

Ummmm it is DEFINITELY ok to miss your puppy!! I miss mine when I"m even just gone at work!

Enjoy your weekend! Thanks for this post!

Miranda said...

i don't like basketball except march madness but i am so excited about baseball!

Chelsea said...

Next week is sure to be better for you :) Have a great weekend!

★ JASMINE ★ said...

i can't remember if i've said this to you before or not but i really love your blog!
and your posts too!

happy monday doll!
newest follower <3
say hi back sometime?
Xoxo!