Image Map

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday Social 31

Happy Sunday!

Hope all of you are having a wonderful weekend! I'm feeling a bit under the weather this weekend. Hopefully it's nothing that some sleep and medicine won't fix. I'm getting a little depressed thinking about going back to work tomorrow. I haven't had a full week's worth of work in a long time. It sucks getting back into the groove after the holidays. Since it's Sunday, I'm linking up with Neely and Ashley for Sunday Social.

Sunday Social

1. Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year?
I definitely need to cut back on the sweets. I went a little overboard in the month of December. Time to get back on track!

2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the holidays?
At this point, I think any workout is a good workout after the holidays. Just getting back into the workout groove can be a challenge. I know it is for me!

3. What is your favorite thing you did over the holidays?
There were so many moments that I loved over the holidays! Christmas Eve night with J's family, our families getting together for lunch, ringing in the new year together for the first time in 3 years, a shopping trip to Winston the day after New Years Day. I loved the holidays this year! It was less about the gifts, and more about the family!

4. What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2013 that you did not in 2012?
I hope to read more books this year and watch less TV. My goal for this year is 25 books. I only read 6 in 2012.

5. Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why.
1. At least one big vacation with J
2. Our 8 year dating anniversary
3. My 10 year high school reunion!

Hope you have a beautiful Sunday!

xoxo C

1 comment:

Katie said...

i could definitely use reading more and less tv!