Image Map

Thursday, January 31, 2013

It's OK Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays

It's been awhile since I've linked up for "It's OK Thursday" with Neely and Amber. Actually, it's been a long time since I've blogged at all. Oops! Anyway, why waste any time? What's OK with me right now...

IT'S OK....

To be completely lazy and worthless by 8:00 every night. Seriously I don't feel like doing a thing unless it involves TV, reading, or laying around. It's pathetic and sad.

That I've been too lazy to blog. Lately after work, I just don't feel like thinking anymore. My job is mentally exhausting. I love what I do, but it's the truth.

That I'm going through caffeine withdrawals. Besides my morning coffee, I've been drinking water all day for the past week.

To miss my old office at times. Our new office is definitely awesome and it's cool to be in a huge building, but I'd be lying if I said I kinda miss the way it was.

That I have a love/hate relationship with change.

To be sad that Nashville wasn't new this week. I'm way too addicted to that show. Love it!

To hate this bipolar weather. One day it's 30 degrees, the next day it's 70. It's ridiculous!

That I haven't painted my nails in over a month. Laziness. Seriously.

That I want to come up with something special to do for Valentine's Day, but I have no clue what. I really want to surprise J this year.

That I couldn't care less about the Super Bowl this year since my Patriots blew it, and I have no interest in the Harbaugh's.

What's OK with you this week?


5 comments:

noel bressler said...

Heyyy there! I consider it a miracle if I paint my nails once every few months!! I have no patience to sit around and let them dry...even when I go to the salon I end up with at least one smudged tip!!

I'll be following along, maybe swing by highheeledmama.com and by my new bloggy buddy :)) Drawing three prizes tomorrow morning, all you have to do is follow to enter!

Julie said...

I'm going to the Superbowl on to cheer on the Budweiser Clydedales commercials - not any of the teams!

Stopping by from Its OK Thursday!

Miranda said...

i never feel like doing something after 5pm. I'm too lazy :) i LOVE Nashville but I am behind by 3 weeks so I am super excited I get to see 3 new episodes in a row! and the superbowl? well I have to cheer for the Ravens (sorry) because the 49ers beat us (Packers) and their coach is a freaken nut!!!

Jodie said...

I'm the same way... when 8 or 8:30 shows up... I'm done. My brain is just... off! haha!

Little Miss MBA said...

All of that stuff it TOTALLY okay! In fact, I really don't want to do anything except watch old episodes of Melrose Place by 5:30pm-- the second I get home from work haha! Hope you're doing well, cutie!

Courtney @ Little Miss MBA