Image Map

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Social Week 33

Sunday Social

Hi y'all! Hope everyone had a good week and a great weekend! I've been sick with a sinus infection among other issues, so it's been a rough week for me. Hoping and praying that next week is much much better! Today, I'm linking up with Neely and Ashley for week 33 of Sunday Social. It's all about 3's today!

1. Top 3 favorite kinds of food
* Mac and cheese
* Quesadilla
* Chicken

2. First 3 things you do in the morning
* Hit snooze
* Check emails/texts
* Brush teeth

3. Last 3 things you do at night
* Brush teeth
* Wash face
* Tell the boyfriend goodnight.

4. 3 TV shows you never miss
* Teen Mom
* Nashville
* Bachelor/Bachelorette

5. 3 places you want to visit
* Hawaii
* Fiji
* NYC

6. 3 people you can always count on
* my boyfriend, J
* Momma
* my best friend, S

Have a great Sunday!

xoxo C

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Stopping by from the Sunday Social!

I'm your newest follower. :)

Miranda
youngprogress.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

LOVE this! Mac & Cheese is one of my all time favorite foods, too -- and if you visit NYC you HAVE to let me know, maybe we could meet for coffee!

And The Bachelor is what I'm catching up on right now, and definitely bawling my eyeballs out. I can't handle Sean and AshLee's date!!!!! Oh my goodness!