Another link up for my 2nd post of the week! I had to link up for It's OK Thursday. It's one of my faves! Go link up with Neely and Amber and tell us what's ok with you this week!
It's OK...
That the Braves are losing to the Nats right now. Actually, it's not.
To miss my broken down Blackberry. It's better than a flip phone from 2007 that I'm having to use right now because Alltel had to be a biznitch. They won't let me upgrade until next week, but I'm pretty sure I'll be going with another carrier by then anyway. Hello, iPhone!
To be looking forward to my birthday party on Saturday. JP will finally get to meet a bunch of my friends from work!
To be sad that one of my favorite people won't be able to be there.
To complain about this cold weather every 5 minutes. But for real y'all, it's freakin May! I should NOT be in winter clothes right now.
That I haven't worn makeup except for lipgloss this week. It's just been one of those weeks!
To be sad about Teen Mom 2 ending.
To have about 90% of my DVR full at the moment.
That I haven't been drinking as much water as I should be this week. Caffeine has been my best friend. I can't stay awake!
To be obsessed with Chai Latte k-cups. Pure awesomeness.
What's OK with you this week?
3 comments:
I am completely addicted to my iPhone -- best decision EVER! And there are so many cute cases, oh, I just love mine!
YAY for your birthday party! Can't wait to hear all about it next week :)
I'm also sad about Teen Mom ending. Jenelle drives me crazy, but I love the other girls. I'm going to miss knowing what's up with them an their little ones. P.S. This week's episode made me bawl so many times -- the stuff with Ali, Javi leaving, etc.
come enter this giveaway i am hosting from rendi! they're a sweet new charitable decor company :) http://anticipationblog.blogspot.com/2013/04/a-giveaway-from-rendi.html
Post a Comment