So, here is the email that I received back from him:
Ok here you go. you knew all the answers and could have done it yourself haha... (well, I guess I could have, JP, but where is the fun in that?)
1. What would you do with $1,000,000?
Buy a house with part of the money and invest the rest to make more money.
2. What is your dream job?
Being an Artist and drawing and painting full time and having people buy my art. (So happy that he's starting to live his dream. I'm very proud of him!)
3. Who is your celebrity crush?
Don't have one. (really? he doesn't have one? I would have guessed Ashley Tisdale or Maria Sharapova or someone like that, but good answer, JP. You earn points for that one!)
4. What is your favorite sports team?
Carolina Tar Heels and San Antonio Spurs
5. What was your AOL/AIM screen name back in the day?
CarolinaND4SPD

2 comments:
what a fun post idea! and glad you answered his crush quesiton :)
I see you're a Carolina girl!! I'm in NC as well. What is your email address? I'd love to send you some information on a NC blogger meet up we're having soon.
Post a Comment