Image Map

Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday’s Letters


Dear Blog Friends, sorry for disappearing again. I’m hoping this awesome new blog design will motivate me to blog more frequently. I miss it! While I’ve still been reading and commenting on your blogs, I lost motivation to create new posts. It’s so fun communicating with all of you, and I don’t want to lose that.

Dear Friday, well, you didn’t come without some drama. However, you were much better than Thursday.

Dear Erin, thank you so much for this beautiful design! I can’t say it enough! You’re awesome!

Dear people who think it’s fun to humiliate others, all I have to ask is why? Why can’t you just have compassion? Why can’t you put yourself in their shoes? Why can’t you think before you speak/act? The world would be a much better place if we could all build each other up instead of tearing each other down.

Dear chocolate chai latte, all I can say is YUM! Thanks for being the highlight of my terrible Thursday. I may have a new Starbucks favorite.

Dear pumpkin spice latte, I haven’t forgotten about you. I still love you too.

Dear Seminoles, I’m sad that you have the weekend off, but you deserve it after that awesome 41-13 win over Pitt on Monday night. I’m really looking forward to this season! Scalp ‘em!

Dear football, I’m so happy to have you back in my life!

Dear germs, please do not enter my body. I know everyone else around me is sick, but that doesn’t mean that I have to be too! I’d like to stay well, please and thank you!

Dear sunshine, you have been amazing this week! We’ve gone all week without rain which has to be some kind of record for this summer. Keep it up!

MeNoles

Hello blurry Blackberry (RIP) pic! So glad I have an iPhone now.


Happy weekend, friends! Photobucket

6 comments:

Katie said...

i love your blog design! love the header!

Cori @ Everyday Enchanted said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Lauren said...

It's still way too hot for pumpkin spice, but I really want to try the chocolate chai latte. That sounds tasty! We're enjoying football down here too and it was great seeing a post from you this morning :)

Jenn @ Bliss to Bean said...

I totally need PSL in my life right now ahhhhhhhhhh!!!

The Lady Okie said...

Your design looks awesome! I love it!

Ashley @TheCreamToMyCoffee said...

I just had my first pumpkin spice latte yesterday! It may be 90 degrees in Oklahoma, but I am just so ready for fall!