Image Map

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Cori Lately

Hi lovelies! I can't believe it's almost been a week since my last post! Life has been crazy lately. So I thought I'd fill y'all in with what's been going on....bullet style!


  • If I'm not at home or at work, I'm at the gym. The gym is my new addiction. It's a good addiction to have! Usually my BFF Summer and I go together a couple of times a week after work, but Friday it was just me and the iPod. I'm doing the 30 minute circuit once a week. I'm also trying to increase my mileage on the treadmill. I've never been a runner, but that is my goal. The elliptical and I are also becoming friends. I'm also still doing yoga twice a week.
  • I had a weekend of "me time". It was spent watching basketball and the 3rd season of The Hills. I was also BFF with a heating pad because that wonderful time of the month decided to arrive which is why I didn't feel like moving all weekend.
  • If that wasn't enough, late Sunday night, I got a horrible migraine that would not go away. I ended up taking something for it and it knocked me out for 15 hours! Needless to say, I took a personal day at work. Then, I spent all of today catching up on everything I missed on Monday. It was a crazy day!
  • I'm so sad that UNC lost in the Elite 8. I knew it would be hard to get to the Final 4 without my man Kendall Marshall. I know he's like 6 years younger than me, but the boy is sexy! My Lady Vols also lost in the Elite 8. It was a sad weekend. Bring on Braves and Rangers baseball! I'm ready!
  • I feel like I've been such a horrible blogger lately. I honestly feel like I'm rarely at home these days. I promise I will try to do better. I miss all of you! Also, if you miss me, you can always follow me on the Twitter!
  • Secret Life and Make It or Break It started back last night. I love those shows! Make It or Break It was kinda disappointing, but I love Secret Life! It always cracks me up.
I believe that is all that's really been going on for the past week. Hope you are all doing well!

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

Good for you about exercising frequently. That is something I need to get better at!

Also -- A weekend of the Hills episodes sounds amazing. Laguna Beach would be fun to watch too! :) Did you watch that show?

Chelsea said...

Also---
I just nominated you for a bloggy award! Check out my blog for more details :)

Chelsea
www.mypinkscribbles.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Pass me some of that motivation for the gym please!!!! There is NOTHING wrong with taking a weekend to lay around and watch The Hills. That should be a more frequent thing actually. :)

Amy Lauren said...

I'm sad UNC lost too. My cousin was home from the Navy for a few days when they lost and that made it worse because he's a UNC fan :(. Oh well, they still did very well! At least NC can be proud of basketball teams.

Glad you're making it out to the gym! It's pretty addicting at first, just make sure you stay with it. I know from the gym that a lot of people will go for the first month or so and then miss a day or two, and it's all downhill from there as far as them going, lol.

A.L.

Stephen said...

Awesome on being a gym junkie! Stick at it! I‘ve found myself getting back into running again - isn‘t it funny how endorphins are kind of addictive!

Jodie said...

I was so glad to have Make it or Break it come back on!! Who's your favorite? I LOVE Payson!!