Happy Friday! I am so glad it's finally the weekend. The past week at work has been killer, hence why I didn't have a post yesterday. My brain was completely fried when I got home last night. On the agenda tonight: Target, dinner, ACC tournament. My life revolves around basketball in March. Not sorry. I have big plans to catch up on blogs this weekend too. I know, I know...I say this every weekend. It will happen. Today I'm linking up for Five Question Friday.

1. Are you looking forward to the time change this weekend?
Not at all. Why? Well because that means I will lose an hour of my precious sleep. I value every hour I can get. Also, I'm not a fan of the sun being out until 9 PM. I like it being dark when I come out of yoga class. It helps me relax and gets me ready for some sleep. So yeah, I'm not looking forward to the time change! I didn't mind it much when I lived in Alabama since I was on central time.
2. Are you getting the new iPad/would you want an iPad?
Yes! I definitely want the new iPad! I hate spending money, but I can somewhat justify this purchase.
3. If money was not a problem, what is the one thing you would splurge on?
A fabulous trip somewhere far away. Seriously, that sounds so awesome right now! I even spent some time looking up plane tickets today. However, there are more important things that I need to spend my money on right now.
4. How did you and the Mr. meet?
Well, I'm currently not married. However, the current boyfriend and I met around the time I moved to NC back in late 2004 on the internet of all places. It was an instant connection! :) After several months of talking, we had our first date.
5. Summer is right around the corner. Bikini or one-piece?
Tankini. I hate one-pieces, but I hate my stomach too, haha!
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
6 comments:
Yeah, I don't like Question #4. It's way too long of a story to answer on a blog hop- for most people it would require at least one full entry, and for others who haven't met Mr. or Ms. Right, they're just SOL.
Didn't realize you don't like Daylight Savings :(. But you are right, the sun stays out forever!
We are opposites about daylight savings...I love it.
GOOD ANSWER about the splurge being a trip! I should have thought of that! Dangit.
Visiting from Mama M's :)
I detest the time change. It makes me think I have so many more hours until bed and then I look up and it's like 9 and still light. Yucko!
You should do a post on how you and your fellow met on the web. I actually met Mrs T online, and after about a years wirth of emails she flew out here for a visit, then I went there... Many frequent flyer miles later we were married!
I hate that we even have to change the time. It's so silly if you ask me.
I just chipped my ipad yesterday. I cried a lot. I'm hoping to get it fixed for less than $300 which is what apple told me it would cost. UGH.
I'm a tankini girl too but I've been shedding weight so I MAY get the 2 pieces out. I'm not sure yet.
Have a great weekend!
You've been tagged! Check out my blog for your mission! Lol.
Post a Comment