Image Map

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting! 3/7

Happy Wednesday! We're halfway to Friday! Tonight, I am making my return to yoga. It's time to get back in the swing of things since I'm finally feeling better. Feeling better is a marvelous thing! It's sad that we (or at least I do) take our health for granted until we get sick. I've missed working out! Here's what I'm loving this week on Pinterest!


I love quotes from LC!
via

Um how cute is this?
via

 Yum!
via

Love this shirt from J. Crew
via
 I could so go for a margarita right now.

via

Cute sign! Apparently I've had alcohol on the brain this week.
via

Praying together before the wedding without seeing each other. I love this!
via

How fun does this look? I love sprinkles!
via

True story
via


I totally agree with these. Love it!
via


Hope y'all are having a fabulous Wednesday!

11 comments:

xo kAr said...

hahahaha @ "first thing i do when i get home is make myself look as publicly unacceptable as possible." ...as i sit at my computer in just leggings, a sports bra, & a messy bun! (with no intentions of working out)

Amy Lauren said...

Haha, I love these :). Especially that one about looking as unacceptable as possible because I wear gym shorts and uggs around my house, haha.

Lindsey said...

I definitely change into not cute clothes as soon as I get home everyday. Definitely some great pins!

Bree said...

I love your pins :) My fav is the tiny onsie!

Anonymous said...

LOVE your pins. that onesie is adorable ;]

happy wednesday
xx :: ashlyn

let it be beautiful

Jamie said...

Great pins! I laughed at the getting home one :)

Heather said...

I love the one about looking publicly unacceptable! Isn't that the truth?!?! After I get home I have to remind myself not to go outside because I'll scare people.

Katie said...

that onsie is adorable! and I want that shirt too!! happy thursday!

erica said...

Fabulous pins! I always love LC quotes! Hope you are having a fabulous day! xo

Emma said...

I LOVE the "my mom is blogging this" one......so cute!!! And hilarious and true :p

Hope you're doing wonderful girl<3

Michelle said...

love the ecard & jcrew top!