Image Map

Monday, July 16, 2012

Get to know the real me!


Happy Monday, y'all! This weekend went by so fast, but when does it not? I spent my weekend doing absolutely nothing. Well, I take that back. I did get to spend time with the cutest 18 month old ever on Saturday. The baby fever always comes back full force when I'm around her. I blame my mom for being a nanny to such a cute little girl, haha!

I've seen this going around the blogosphere this past week, so I thought I'd be a total follower. I'm not sure who came up with it, so whoever it was, I give you full credit!

If you really knew me....

* You would know that I have OCD issues that seem to get worse as I get older. I hate odd numbers, I don't like my food to touch on my plate, I always hit the lock button on my car twice every time I get out just to make sure it's locked, sometimes I'll even go back outside just to make sure, and I have the same routine every morning when I get to work. There's more, but I'll spare you!

* You would know that I'm shy until you get to know me, and I usually won't talk to you unless you talk to me first. I feel as if I'm getting a bit better at that, but I still need to improve. I've been accused of being stuck up because of this.

* You would know that just because I'm from Alabama doesn't mean you'll be hearing me say "Roll Tide". My grandma would not be pleased with that, but I'm a Florida State girl thanks to my Momma!

Before an FSU game last year. I even have FSU decor in my apartment! haha!

* You would know that I never had a relationship with my father. He passed away when I was 7, and even before that, I only saw him 2 or 3 times. I have no memory of him.

* You would know that I have trust issues from being burned. It takes a lot for me to trust someone.

* You would know that I'm obsessed with sports and there's not a day that goes by where I don't watch something sports related. It's sad when a girl loves sports more than her boyfriend! haha! I'm always having to drag him to games instead of the other way around.

* You would know that J and I "met" online.

J and I in 2007. We look so young here. Gotta love the Transformers in the background.

* You would know that I love reality TV. J says I'm obsessed which is probably true.

* You would know that when I say I love you, I always will. I'm fiercely loyal to everyone I'm close to.

* You would know that I love my job, and I take it very seriously.

* You would know that my favorite food is macaroni and cheese, and I could eat it every single day. So bad!

* You would know that my grandparents, mom, and I lived together from the time I was 4 until they both passed away. My grandfather passed away 2 years after I moved to NC. Both of their deaths were very hard on me.

The best family in the world! This was me back in 1995 after a pageant at school. Love my mom's outfit haha! She was a volleyball coach.


* You would know that I've been blogging for over a decade even though I've only had this blog for about a year.

Hope y'all have a wonderful Monday! Hopefully, I'll be a better blogger this week!

xoxo C

4 comments:

Amy Lauren said...

Oh wow, I've been blogging for over a decade too technically... and I've been a bad blogger lately as well, you'd think by now I'd learn I guess, haha. But life gets in the way I suppose. Love the survey and especially the old school picture :)

rockinabbs29 said...

Awww look at little you back in the 90's! I love it! :)

Heather said...

I love this. Thanks for sharing more about you. I'm the same way in the shyness department and the reality t.v. addiction! Cute pic!

Jodie said...

Love this girl!!! I love learning about fellow bloggers more and more! You guys met online?! That's totally cool! You should do a post about it or... you can tell me about it! :)