Image Map

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

Happy Wednesday everyone! We are halfway through this week, and I am so ready for the weekend! I'm definitely lacking in the sleep department this week. I need more hours in my day!

Today, I'm linking up with the lovely Momma-to-be, Michelle! Here are the pins I've been loving for the past couple of weeks.













Snickerdoodle Bread



Engagement photo idea except our teams would be different.


Source: cgi.ebay.com via Cori on Pinterest








Source: someecards.com via Cori on Pinterest





Gender reveal photo idea

Hope you have a fabulous day!
xoxo C

11 comments:

Mrs. Robinson said...

OH MY GOSH. Thank you, thank you, thank you for pinning the wall art quote by Emily Bronte.

I remember in high school, I read Wuthering Heights and when I came across that quote...my heart stopped. I wanted so badly to feel that way about someone. And now I do. :) Hooray! Thanks for reminding me of the quote, haha. Even though you didn't mean to.

Kristina said...

I love that Emily Bronte quote!

Unknown said...

I hate when people say "I seen"! Those are such cute/funny pins :)

Joyness Sparkles said...

Chandler's quote is hilarious!

***Stopping by from the hop, have a great day!

Erin O'Riordan said...

Hubby and I need that Wuthering Heights quote on our bedroom wall!

Miranda said...

love the friends one! hilarious!

RadiantKristen said...

That cinnamon thing... oh my gosh that thing looks so good.

henning love said...

oh man that episode of friends is hilarious i love joey's face did ig et ya and chandler's reaction, friends never fails to make me laugh

Wine and Summer said...

This is the greatest assortment of pins ever!

lori said...

i love that last picture... with two close preggo friends, i've had babies on the brain and i love this!

rockinabbs29 said...

Awww baby gender reveal! I wish I had done that! Come on Cori, have me a baby soon ;)