Happy Monday, y'all! Hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine really wasn't wonderful. I spent most of the weekend hanging out on the sofa due to a weird stomach bug. Also, J and I had an argument on Saturday that wasn't fun. We're good now though. I think most of our arguments stem from us not being able to be with each other very often. When we're together, everything is always good. We worked it out though just like always.
I just got finished watching the Bachelorette finale. So happy with how it turned out! They're such a cute little family! I'm sad it's all over. Bachelor Pad doesn't really hold my attention. I'll watch it just because nothing else is on.
Today, I thought I'd share some pictures with you from the early days. Funny story... my best friend from high school, Halie, found a stack of my baby pictures in a box at her house in Florida. We have NO clue how she ended up with them. My guess is that I left them at her house during our senior year. We had to get photos together for our senior slide show. Anyway, she's going to mail them to me, but until then, I thought I would share. Sorry for the bad quality. These are really old photos. You may have to click on them to make them bigger.
 |
| My Momma and I. Best friends since day 1. |
 |
| I slept this way until I was like 6 I think :) |
 |
| The best man I know, my Papa! I miss that man so much! |
 |
| Me as a toddler. |
 |
| Momma said I wanted my own pair of overalls to match Papa's. |
 |
| My first best friend, Amy, who is still my friend after 23 years! Love this girl! |
 |
| My grandma and me! I'm named after her and I act just like her. I miss her so much! |
So did you enjoy the vintage pictures? It was so fun to go through these. It really made me miss my grandparents so much though! They were the best!
Hope you have a fabulous day!
xoxo C
4 comments:
I love vintage pictures :). I can't wait to see more of them when your friend sends them :).
I love old pictures.. I can still see you in those pics.. so sweet! :)
I have the same kind of arguments with my guy-- it's normal. Hope you're feeling better! My note will be on its way to you tomorrow!
Oh my gosh, those pictures are too cute!! I love things like this :) Hope you're having a great week!! xoxo
Post a Comment