Image Map

Thursday, July 26, 2012

One Year Anniversary of It's OK Thursday!

Happy Thursday, y'all! Today, Neely and Amber are celebrating their one year anniversary of It's OK Thursday. In addition, they are giving away a $25 Starbucks gift card AND a $25 Sephora gift card. In order to win, you MUST link-up! So what are you waiting for? Go do it! Peer pressure is a terrible thing, I know! What's OK with me this week? Well, let's find out, shall we?

Its Ok Thursdays


IT'S OK....

To be excited about getting a haircut tonight. It's long overdue! Girlfriend can't handle this ridiculous thick hair getting much longer. It's chop time! Spoken like a true Braves and Seminoles fan... I know.

To sign up to become a Julep Maven. Yes, after 3 months of pondering, I gave in. I'm addicted to nail polish. Click on the link to see how it works and what it's all about! I'm excited about getting my first box.

To be lazy this week. It's dead week around here (AKA that wonderful time of the month). TMI, I'm sorry folks. Every day after work, I come home and just collapse. On a good note, I've been able to catch up on blogs because of this.

To be excited about my dinner date with Momma on Friday. We're having dinner at Olive Garden to celebrate the fact that she's feeling 100% better. She's like a new woman! I love it! God is so good!

To be sick of all this Chick-Fil-A talk. Seriously, it's really getting on my nerves. Everyone has a difference of opinion. Let them have it! No one is in the wrong here. Take a stand for what you believe in. Nothing is wrong with that. I can't stand people who criticize and criticize and criticize.

To be excited about the Olympics starting tomorrow night! I will be glued to the TV for the next couple of weeks. Well, let's be honest, when am I not? haha!

To be ready for the football season to start. I'm getting impatient! If you know me, you know that I RARELY make plans on a Saturday during football season unless it's a special occasion. You can find me in a FSU shirt watching the games all day. I love it!

To be sad that it's 90+ degrees again. I was loving the 80 degrees weather. And yes, that extra 10 degrees does make a world of difference.

To have cried when I heard A (18 month old my mom is a nanny for) was starting to sleep in her big girl bed. It seems like just yesterday that she was born. Time flies! I'm going to be a complete WRECK when I have children. They just grow up too fast.

Well, that's it for me today. Time to head back to work for the next 4 hours. What's OK with all of you this week? Remember, go link up!

xoxo C

6 comments:

Amy Lauren said...

I like your blog today because I agree with so much of it! I'm also ready for the Olympics and sick of CFA crap! It's their right to support what they want, but it's also our right to decide where we want to eat. I don't agree with their views, but the whole thing is getting really old now! Sorry about the time of month- I hope you feel better soon!

Dalayna Dillon said...

Hey! Found you through "It's Okay" Thursdays. These made me laugh. hehe I can relate to the hair cut one. I just got mine cut, FINALLY! I feel so much better about myself. lol Thanks for linking up! You can find me over at www.dalaynadillon.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

So tired of chickfila talk! I saw this on a friends fb yesterday- "while y'all are boycotting chickfila, I'll be enjoying much shorter lines when I go in to get my 12 piece nugget meal." #bazinga

Heather said...

I will be at Chick Fil A for my sweet tea tomorrow! :) Getting a haircut is the best feeling. So renewing! I'm soooooo happy to hear about your mom. Thank God!!!

rockinabbs29 said...

I am so glad your mom is doing better, that's great news! The nail polish thing sounds neat. Oh, and post pics of your hair!!! :)

Megan said...

Totally agree about the CFA thing! Get over it, people!!