Happy Friday Eve, y'all! I'm so ready to be done with this week! I've been trying to do better about posting regularly, but I totally forgot yesterday. Oops! It's nice to be back in the swing of things now that things are finally settling down in my life. This summer has been crazy so far! Hopefully I can relax and enjoy the rest of this month and August.
Now it's time to spill the beans about what's "OK" with me this week....
IT'S OK.....
To finally be content with life for the moment
To stay up way too late last night because the Braves game started late and then went into extra innings. Probably should have gone on to sleep though, they ended up losing :(
To wear your sunglasses at your desk because the lights in the office are too bright
To want your own office just so you can turn off the lights whenever you want to. I used to do that all the time.
To change schools for your last year of school. Long story. The school I was at wasn't very good at catering to students who have full-time jobs. Plus, I couldn't find any classes I could take for the semester. Luckily, I got in to the school I originally went to 8 years ago when I moved here. They actually have an awesome Business program. I don't know why I didn't look into it sooner. I'm excited!
To be obsessed with "Come Wake Me Up" by Rascal Flatts. I've been listening to it all morning. I love songs with real emotion.
To be concerned when my friends are in bad relationships with shady people.
To be a slacker about working out lately. Tomorrow morning, this is going to change. Thank you to all of you who keep me motivated. Reading your blogs and tweets about working out has inspired me to get back at it.
To be annoyed that the AC in my car is only putting out hot air. All my extra money is going to school right now, so I will have to deal with it a bit longer.
To be obsessed with to-do lists. I always feel like I've accomplished something when I can mark another thing off my list.
What's OK with you today?
Hope y'all have a wonderful Thursday!
xoxo C

5 comments:
Ahh - my hubby and Daddy were at the braves game last night! AND they're at the one that's happening right now, too. My husband is a huge, huge Giants fan.
Anyway. I can totally picture you sitting at your desk with shades on, and I'm laughing. =)
Congrats on the school situation!!
LOVE RF's new song, and I don't even really like them that much.
I'm cracking up thinking about you at your desk with your sunglasses on! I need to hop back on the workout train too... I am thinking with some swimming :) Happy Thursday!
I would love my own office for that very same reason! Lights off, and just a lamp if needed. Whoever decided fluorescent lights were great for offices - so wrong.
New follower here, looking forward to more posts :)
I love the sitting at your desk with shades on. I gotta try that living here in Arizona.
I started making more to-do lists. I love crossing stuff off too! :)
Post a Comment