Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! Here are some highlights from mine!
* First of all, I didn't take many pics. I was too busy living in the moment. It happens. I gotta do better in 2013. #bloggerfail Yes that's worthy of a hash tag!* We had a great Christmas Eve dinner with J's family. I loved getting to spend time with J's cousin's kiddos. They're 7 and 3. So fun!* I spent Christmas morning with J as usual. We slept in a bit and didn't end up opening gifts until noon. Next year, I told J we need to get matching PJ's for Christmas Eve night haha! Not sure why it took me 8 years to think of that...
* My gifts from J were: a new grill for my car. It's been messed up since I hit a deer a couple of years ago. He's going to make it all pretty again which is part of my present also. The gloves as pictured above. A new black coat. Yoga pants that I literally haven't taken off since Christmas night except to go to work. Katy Perry's "Part of Me" DVD that I've been dying to see. He did good!
* I got a slow cooker from J's parents. I had been wanting one FOREVER! I was so excited!
* From my mom, I received money to put towards fixing up my car from the deer incident as mentioned above. I also got some Philosophy bath gel, lotion, and lip gloss. 2 tumblers. A wireless bluetooth speaker. A couple of candles.
* Day after Christmas, J's mom, sister, my mom, J, and I all met for lunch. J and I also had to stop by Target and Kohl's to finish getting a couple of gifts. Stocked up on some wrapping paper for next year also.
* It was a great Christmas! I'm so blessed to have 2 amazing families. Looking forward to more time spent with all of them while I have more time off this week.
 |
| New hi-tech gloves from J, so I can still text and do everything I need to do when my hands are cold. He thinks of everything! Blurry phone pic, sorry. |
1 comment:
I'm glad you had a great Christmas :). I really didn't take any pictures of ours either- it's more fun to just enjoy Christmas rather than worry about blogging anyway :).
Post a Comment