Image Map

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sunday Social: Week 29

Sunday Social

Happy Sunday! I'd like to welcome all of my new followers and apologize for not being here very much this week. We've been moving in to our new building at work for most of the week. I never knew how exhausting that could be. I'm glad that I can finally relax now and enjoy the holidays! No more work until Thursday!

Here are this week's Sunday Social questions:

1. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. Yum!

2. What is your favorite smell?
Slatkin & Co candles from BBW. I stock up on these every time there's a sale. Last weekend, I bought 5 for $30. Regularly, they're $20 each. My favorite this year is Peppermint Mocha!



3. What is your favorite TV commercial?
The e-trade commercials with the talking baby. Cracks me up every time!




4. What is your favorite day of the week?
Saturday! Sleeping in, football or basketball games, and whatever else there is to do.

5. What is your favorite way to waste time?
Twitter, finding new blogs, watching hours of Netflix, Pinterest.

6. What is your favorite article of clothing?
OK, I know I'm not 14 anymore, but these pants I've had from Aeropostale for years! They are the most comfortable pants for lounging around the house. I can't part with them.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Christmas weekend!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cranberry Pear Bellini, sounds like a wonderful smell. Also the baby commercial is a top 10 favorite commercial for me.
Found your blog through the link up & look forward to following you.

Happy Holidays
somethingaboutyounme.blogspot.com

Amy Lauren said...

Haha, I think I know the type of pants you have from Aero. They do have really nice pajamas and lounge clothes, if you can find something without a turtle or kitty on it or something that doesn't make you look like a walking billboard for their store, lol :). But yeah, definitely comfy clothes!

Those candles just look like they would smell really good! Maybe I should invest in some myself.

Yen said...

Hi from Sunday Social :)
I bought one peppermint mocha and I wish I bought because it makes my house smell like Starbucks!