Happy December! One of the busiest months of the year! It's also a month where I get a little sad. I know you're thinking, "sad? in December? why? how?". Well that's a long story, but I am excited about a few things this month. Here are some plans/goals for this month...
* Try to get through this massive project that I've been put in charge of at work without losing my mind. It's been fun so far though even if it has been a bit stressful.
* Plan a surprise for someone :)
* Celebrate the best friend's birthday
* Get through the last 2 weeks of school.
* Go to a Christmas parade
* Get all of my Christmas shopping completed by Dec 15th.
* Be courageous/unafraid.
* Do something new with my hair.. whether it be color, cut, etc.
* Move to a new office building. Decorate and organize my new office space.
* Enjoy the holidays without stressing.
* Take some time off from work to regroup for the new year.
* Watch all the bowl games :)
* Possibly take some kind of trip?
* Bake something!!! Since I'll actually have some time off to do so.
What are some plans/goals that you have for this month?

2 comments:
Christmas always makes me kind of sad too. With Christmas always comes notsalgia, awareness of the passage of time, and disappointment over what HASN'T changed since last year.
Maybe it's just my mood lately. Sigh...
What's your deal? Why does this season make you sad?
And I want to hear more about this courageous/unafraid thing! I am SUCH a chicken. I've decided that my 2013 word is going to "brave." Still deciding what that means...but I have some really great ideas. Love to chat this up with ya some more! E-mail me!
Definitely hear ya on the first one: I have four trials between here and Christmas ... shoot me now ...
Also with you on the Bowl Games. Looking forward to seeing LSU thrash Clemson in the Chick-fil-A bowl!!
Post a Comment