Image Map

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Giveaways, moving, and some time off!

Happy Wednesday! It's been a busy week so far! Tomorrow, my office location is moving down the street to a bigger office building. I have to admit, I'm getting really sad. Boss Man and I started packing up our offices this afternoon. Everything is starting to look so empty. After being in the same office for 5 years, it's hard leaving what I've always known. Boss Man won't be across the hall anymore either. I'll get used to it, but I hate change.

Moving on... ha! moving! Anyway... today, I'm giving away a $25 Sephora gift card at Mackey Madness. Megan is a super sweet momma-to-be, and I've really enjoyed following her blog for the past year. Go check out the $440 worth of prizes on her blog today!

After we get everything moved in on Friday, I'll have a 5 day weekend for Christmas! What's sad is that I haven't really thought about Christmas with all the stuff at work going on and getting ready to move. I'm ready to put it behind me and enjoy the holidays! Hopefully, I'll have more time for blogging too!

I'm gonna go drown my moving sorrows with some wine now! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Cori! I'm a new follower of your lovely blog from the Spectacular Giveaway over at Mackey Madness! :)

Maria @ thislifesbeautifulmoments.com

Amy Lauren said...

Haha, I love your Pinterest pic :). Good luck with moving offices and yay for the 5 day weekend!

lori said...

haha i love that e-card... i think i need to send it to my boss. seriously. he'd laugh. and then tell me to get to work ;)