Image Map

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sunday Social

Sunday Social

Happy Sunday everyone! I'm not feeling the best this weekend, so it's been a weekend full of blogging, watching Netflix, college bowl games, and some basketball too. It's pouring outside, but I'm out of milk for my cereal in the morning. I'm also out of some other key items that I must have for the week. I guess I'll go get it over with, so I can be lazy rest later.

Linking up with Neely and Ashley for the 28th week of Sunday Social.

1. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone? A picture of my love :) I miss him.

2. What do you keep beside your bed? Remotes, phone (at night)

3. What is your least favorite chore? Cleaning the bathroom. I despise it.

4. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be? Getting out of bed so early. Seriously, if I could get a couple extra hours of sleep every night, I'd be golden.

5. What do you do to vent anger? Cry, talk to the boyfriend or best friend, listen to music, or write.

6. What is your favorite holiday of the year and why? Christmas. I love that we get to celebrate the birth of Jesus, I love decorating, I love surprising people with their gifts, and I love getting some time off from work!


Hope y'all have a great day! Ashley & JP's (the Bachelorette) wedding is on tonight! I love those two, so I'm kinda excited! :) I need to get out more... ha!

5 comments:

Cortney said...

Ew reading all these today are just reminding me that I need to clean bathrooms today...NOT excited!!

Anonymous said...

HI!! I found you on the blog hop and am your newest follower. I was kinda maybe hopin' that you'd pop on by and follow me back!

Happy holidays!
Sarah
www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

Amy Lauren said...

Ugh, I need to clean too :(. My house is always, always, a wreck. I'm glad things are going well for you and good to see you blogging again.

anna lizbeth said...

love your answers!! i must say christmas is my favorite as well! xo annalizbeth

Miranda said...

watching Ashley's & JP's wedding right now!!! I love them! I would like to meet someone who likes cleaning a bathroom. Because they are crazy. Ugh.