Image Map

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Firsts

Happy Tuesday! My least favorite day... ugh! I've seen a couple of bloggers do this (note: I take no credit for coming up with this), and I thought it was pretty cool. I'm SLOWLY coming out of my blog funk. Hopefully, I'll be in the mood to write more. I feel my creativity waking back up!

First thing you do when you wake up in the morning:
Hit snooze a few times. I need to stop. It's getting ridiculous.

First thing you reach for when you open the fridge:
Usually something to drink.

First thing you do when you get to the gym:
Oh right, the gym. I do have a membership there. Sadly, I haven't stepped foot in the gym for a few months. However, when I did go on the regular, I would first get on the treadmill.

Source: theberry.com via Cori on Pinterest

First thing you do when you get home from work:
Put on comfy clothes & of course, take off the bra. Just keeping it real with you!


First car:
A black 2000 Chevy Malibu

First accident:
A great-grandpa backed out and hit my car in a parking lot. It was just a couple of weeks after I got my license. I wasn't thrilled.

First thing you wanted to be when you grew up:
A teacher

First choice beverage:
Currently, Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash. Addicted. If not that, then water or sweet tea.

First choice breakfast:
Usually I'm content with my bowl of Frosted Mini Wheats, but I love waffles too.

First choice dessert:
Tiramisu or Cheesecake

First song that comes to mind:
Just a Fool - Christina Aguilera & Blake Shelton. I'm currently obsessed with this song. Can't stop listening to it.

First major purchase:
A laptop I bought in 2008.

First job:
The summer after my sophomore year of high school, I worked in a daycare.

First time you flew on a plane:
I was a year old. My mom and I flew from Alabama to North Carolina.

5 comments:

Amy Lauren said...

This is pretty neat :). I gotta say I love mini wheats too for breakfast, and working from my home, I always look pretty unacceptable. I guess wearing a bra constitutes being dressed now, eh? Have a good day!

Ashley said...

This is so fun! I also take my bra off the second I get home.. it is such a hassle to have to wear one of those all day long haha

Oh, and I love waffles. Actually, I think I might make one for lunch now that you've mentioned it...

Anonymous said...

Taking my bra off is easily my favorite part of the day. :)

Wine and Summer said...

Bra off is the first thing I do too!

jessica said...

If there wasn't a chance of getting arrested or something, I'd take my bra off on the drive home! Sooo ready to get outta that thing at the end of the day! haha

mmmm cheesecake :)