Image Map

Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy Friday! 4/13

Happy Friday everyone! This has been the LONGEST week. I'm looking forward to Sunday when J makes his way back home. I've missed him! I have big plans to sleep, watch the Braves, clean my apartment, and have some time with Netflix. I may squeeze a girls night out with the best friend sometime too. Depends on if we're too tired or not, haha! Hope y'all have a great weekend!

Today, I'm linking up with Lauren for Fill in the Blank Friday.



1. Today is a good day because  it's Friday! I've been looking forward to this day all week. More so than usual.

2. The best thing I did all week was   figuring out how to fix my car until J gets home. However, it is a pain having to deal with that every day. 

3. The current weather is  sunny  and it makes me feel  very happy. 

4. The best thing about spring is   flowers blooming, baseball season, my birthday, and mine and J's anniversary.  I love Spring! 

5. A fashion trend that I'm dying to try out for spring is   either something mint, or color blocking. 

6. A person who made me smile this week was   baby A. She's so cute!

7. The most delicious thing I ate all week was   the new grilled chicken parmesan at Olive Garden last night. Amazing! 

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

I ate at Olive Garden last night too! Sooo yummy :)
Have a great weekend!

Chelsea
www.mypinkscribbles.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Color Blocking scares me, so let me know how it goes and maybe I'll try it :) And I just love everything about spring, especially baseball season! Have a fab weekend!
xx

Unknown said...

spring is here & it's so exciting! good luck fixing your car. that's never fun!

hope you had a great weekend :)

{I have a giveaway going on right now. Love for you to enter! amyreneonline.com}

Ashley said...

Hope you're having the relaxing weekend you planned on!