Happy Wednesday y'all! I'm linking up with the lovely Jamie over at This Kind of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday. Here's what I'm loving this week!
I'm loving the fact that it's the last week of April. May is my favorite month.
I'm loving that I only have a week of school left! I'm looking forward to my 3 week break.
I'm loving that my tax refund showed up in my bank account a couple of days ago. The extra money is definitely needed. J and I are planning on buying a queen size bed with it! He has a full size bed, and I have a daybed. The bed will stay at my apartment, and I will sleep on it until we move in together. I'm kinda excited since it's our first big purchase together for our future home. We bought a 42 inch TV a few years back that stays at his place. That's when we were pretty much living together.
I'm loving the fact that our anniversary is next weekend!
I'm loving J's car...but y'all already know that, haha!
I'm loving the conversation that J and I had last night about our future. So much excitement! Is it normal to be this excited when you don't even have a ring on your finger yet?
I'm loving Carrie Underwood's new CD. I listened to it on iTunes today, and I can't wait to get it next week! I can relate to so many songs on it.
I'm loving my Braves and Rangers! They both picked up great wins last night!
I'm loving the $50 credit I won from Kiki La 'Rue, thanks to the great giveaway that Kristen hosted. I'm ready to do some shopping! If you haven't checked this shop out, you definitely need to. Such cute clothes!
I'm loving that for the first time ever, I do not have to take any finals this semester. I guess my teachers don't believe in finals, not that I'm complaining!

5 comments:
oh fun!! i'm totally crushing on kiki la rue!
and yay for tax refunds - queen beds are the BOMB!!
may sounds like an exciting month for you!
once you get a queen bed it will be glorious...but then you need a king! it is the best thing ever!!!
i have never heard of Kiki La 'Rue before but i checked it out and i may need to go shopping! :)
have a great rest of the week!
I just HAD to comment when you said you didn't have any finals! This is my first semester without ANY finals, too! Isn't it GREAT?! Although, this week (the week before finals) is crazy busy! Good luck with the rest of your semester :)
May is my FAVORITE month as well :) You may want to look into buying a king size bed.... we bought a queen when we got married and LOVED it. But we knew we wanted more space to sleep on after staying in hotels that had king size beds :) So we were able to buy a king bed a couple months ago and it seriously cost the same amount that our queen did, 4 years ago!
I have been trying to decide if I should get the Carrie CD or not. I usually only like a few songs on CD's, but maybe i`ll just get it anyway. Awesome giveaway win! xo
Post a Comment