Image Map

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Who's Your Doppleganger

A Mommas Desires and Pacifiers


I'm linking up with Raven for Who's Your Doppleganger? I've been reading these posts all week, and some of them have been quite hilarious. I figured I'd join in on the fun. I've never really been compared to any celebrities before. I'm just glad that I didn't get a guy as my doppleganger because I've seen some people get 4 guys! So crazy! So who do I look like? Let's find out!



Drew Barrymore? Eh, I'm not seeing it. I love Elisha Cuthbert, so I was pleased with that one. Shania Twain? Interesting. I'm not really sure who Juliette Lewis is. I'm also not seeing the Evan Rachel Wood resemblance. Like I said though, I'm just glad I didn't get a guy!

Here's what I got for my second time around.


These are so random! Sarah Jessica Parker? Meryl Streep? Madonna? I'm not seeing it. Kinda cool to be compared to Madonna though, haha!

I don't think I look like any of these people, but I gotta admit, this was fun!

Hope y'all are having a great weekend! I'm feeling better today, but I woke up with my right eye swollen shut. I can open it now and it's not hurting as bad, but it still feels odd. I hate you, allergies!

7 comments:

Heather said...

I totally see the Drew Barrymore and Meryl Streep in you. I need to try this. I usually get told I look like Avril Lavigne and Nicole Kidman. I see Avril, but not Nicole.

Ashley said...

haha i love seeing these all over blogland! you got some good ones....random ones too but, like you said - no men right?! whew!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Love these things, I am thinking I need to do it now! hahaha Loving your blog, happy to become your 90th follower! WOOT WOOT!

Unknown said...

Haha I need to do this- knowing my luck I'll probably get a bunch of random people :)

Megan said...

I definitely see the Drew resemblance! I need to do this!

Kristen @ All In My Twenties said...

You won the Kiki credit email me at

allinmy20s@gmail.com to claim it!!

Amanda said...

When I put mine it, I got all mine, and decided that I don't look like a man and to just laugh it off. Hope your week is off to a good start!