Image Map

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What I'm Loving: 4/3

Happy Wednesday! Today, I'm linking up with Jamie and sharing what I'm loving this week!



- I'm loving this post that I wrote yesterday and all of the wonderful feedback I received. I'm still in the process of writing back to each one of you. Please know that your advice meant the world to me. If you haven't read it, it's one you won't want to miss. I revealed my secret! :)

- I'm loving that my sweet mom took me out to lunch this afternoon. She's the best!

- I'm loving that the Baylor Lady Bears won the NCAA championship last night. If it couldn't be Tennessee, I'm glad that it was them. They had an amazing year. 40-0 record? How can you top that?

- I'm loving that tomorrow is my last day of work for the week. I love a short week!

- I'm loving that I get to go away for the weekend and just chill. Doesn't hurt that it's at the beach either.

- I'm loving that I get to see my wonderful boyfriend before I leave for the beach. Twice in one week? That hasn't happened in awhile! He's going to check my oil and make sure my car is in good condition for the 5 hour drive. He's the best!

- I'm loving that I requested off from work for the week of July 4th.  We will once again be taking our annual July 4th vacation to Atlanta! I think we've started a tradition since we had so much fun last year.

J has a fish coming out of his head, and my face is bright red from 80 degree ATL heat.


We're meerkats (and dorks)! 


- I'm loving the fact that baseball season officially starts tonight! Braves do not play until tomorrow though (while I'm at work, not cool), and the Rangers start Friday.

- I'm loving that after 4 nights of horrible sleep, I was finally able to get some wonderful sleep last night.

- I'm loving that I was able to spend time with baby A after work yesterday. We looked at butterflies, and she had a blast "fixing" my hair. She's already a little diva. My mom is her full-time nanny, and I have loved that baby girl since the day she was born. She will be 15 months old tomorrow. She calls me CoCo! It makes my heart melt. Baby fever kicks in big time after a few hours with her.

Hope y'all have a fabulous afternoon and evening!

7 comments:

Mrs. Robinson said...

It looks like you got a lot of great (and diverse) advice yesterday! :)

& can I just say...MORE PICTURES!! :) We wanna see you two love birds an don't want to wait for the engagement photo shoot, haha. :)

xo kAr said...

sooo excited it's finally opening day!!!

Amy Lauren said...

That's pretty neat that Baylor went undefeated all year and won the championship. I wish women's sports got more recognition, I honestly had no clue just because I'm not a basketball fan and women's basketball isn't always on the sports segment of the news (at least not like men's).

You are super lucky to get the week of July 4th off! I hope you have fun planning and going on your vacation.

Stephen said...

Great about a weekend at the beach! Where are you going to?

Sar said...

Sic 'em Bears! I randomly saw Brittney Griner at the car wash today and would have asked her for a photograph had 987234 people not been waiting in line to say hi and shake her hand. Random, right?

<3 Happy Thursday!

Megan said...

I seriously love baseball season! It's my favorite time ever! Hope y'all have a great weekend!

Mrs. Robinson said...

Hey! I've given you an award! Take lots of pics on your little vacation!!!

http://mynewwifelife.blogspot.com/2012/04/versatile-blogger-leibster-award.html