Happy Wednesday! This is a late post for me since I haven't had time to write today. I feel like I'm getting more and more behind with this whole blogging thing. I know y'all understand though! I've been horrible with replying to your comments. I appreciate all of them though, and I will eventually respond. It's just taking me forever! Since it's Wednesday, I'm linking up for What I'm Loving. It's been a tough week. At least this helps me remember to count my blessings every week.
I'm loving that I'm on Spring Break this week. It's been nice to come home every night and not have to worry about going to class or having to do homework.
I'm loving that we're so busy at work right now. It keeps my mind off of things.
I'm loving that I figured out how to temporarily fix my car problem until J gets back from his vacation. The same day that he left for FL, my car decided to get stuck in Park. I mean it would not budge! Luckily, I remembered all of the VW forums that J has told me about, and I found a way to get it out of Park. It's not easy, and it takes me a good 2-3 minutes to get it out of Park every time I have to go somewhere. However, it's better than not having a car to drive for a week! Usually when I have to take my car to the shop, J gives me his car to drive to work and school since he works from home. Since he's gone though, I don't have his keys to go get his! That's been my big stress of the week.
I'm loving the fact that I'll get a weekend of rest. I haven't had much sleep in the past week. This weekend is definitely needed! I wish I could fast forward to Friday at 5:00.
I'm loving Smash! That show has sucked me, and I'm so happy that they renewed it for a 2nd season. Since Glee got really weird, this is a good substitute. I love the story lines!
I'm loving that the Braves finally won their first game last night. I was starting to get a little worried. It was Chipper's first game back! I think we're a different team with him playing. I'm gonna miss him next year!
I'm loving the fact that it hasn't rained in a few days. I love all the sunshine even if it has been a bit cooler this week. I'd take sunshine and temps in the 50's any day over rain.
I'm loving my sweet boyfriend, and I can't wait until he's in the same state as I am!
Hope y'all are having a great week!

5 comments:
You already know this but I have felt the same about blogging lately. I love it and it use to consume all of my time and be my first priority but I've been SO tired lately I can't keep up! I hope you enjoy your spring break and have a relaxing weekend!
i totally agree about the braves! i was getting a little nervous for them... and i agree about chipper. it will definitely be different without him next year!
Sorry to hear about your car but HOORAY for a slow weekend! That is exactly what I need too :)
Good for you for figuring out your car on your own! I would have stomped my feet, freaked out, and called my parents. But then again, my car and I have a tenuous relationship, and there isn't a lot of love there.
Smash is the best! I am totally addicted.
Hope everything gets better for you!
You're not kidding about Glee getting weird. I keep watching in hopes that it'll get good again, but nope. It's all downhill. I don't understand why they changed it so much. I haven't watched Smash, but have it all on my DVR so I guess I better get watching! Great job on fixing your car by yourself. I would have freaked out and cried.
Post a Comment