Image Map

Monday, April 9, 2012

Sneak peak of my vacation!

Hi lovelies! Did ya miss me? I missed y'all! I returned home from Myrtle Beach around 7:30 last night. We had the best time! I plan to recap the whole vacation tomorrow, so be watching for that! I would have done it today, but I'm just exhausted with going back to work and then spending some time with the boyfriend tonight. Normally, I'm not able to see him on weeknights because of work and school, but this week is my Spring Break! He'll be leaving bright and early in the morning to spend 5 or 6 days in beautiful Florida. I'm so jealous! Due to my ridiculous work schedule, I wasn't able to miss a week of work right now. He better take lots of pics and miss me a ton! :)  So excited to see him tonight! He told me he'd even watch Secret Life with me.

I'm linking up today with Savanah and Ashlee for Phone Photo Fun Monday! Normally, I don't take a lot of phone pics, but I have promised Mrs. Robinson that I will try to do better and post more pics! So with that said, here is a bit of a preview of what's to come in tomorrow's vacation recap. These are just pics I took on my phone. I took quite a bit more on my camera.


View from back porch of condo. Took this right when we got there. It was a bit cloudy.


Where we ate Friday night. It was soooo good! Glad we got lost and found this place!


Sour Raspberry Martini


Cajun shrimp, garlic mashed potatoes, broccoli, and Mom's crab cake that they put on my plate.


It was so dark in there! Here's me with my mint chocolate martini.


I thought the napkins were really cute!


Saturday morning. There were guys playing volleyball on the beach. Can't really see them too well though.


Cheesy mirror pic. I love this shirt, but I hate how it flows out at times and  makes me look 20 pounds heavier!

Blackberry long island tea and sangria at TGI Friday's.


Our Easter morning breakfast. The Belgian cherry waffle was to die for!


Last picture of the trip. Had to document how I felt about being home, haha!

Happy Monday!

6 comments:

Amy Lauren said...

Glad you had fun at the beach! I've not eaten at those restaurants, except TGI Fridays (lol, we don't have that here in my town). It looks like you had a lot of fun, but I bet the beach was packed since it's a holiday weekend and everything. Good luck getting back into the swing of work!

erica said...

Looks like a fabulous trip! Glad you had a wonderful time. xo

Savanah said...

I am so jealous of your beach vacation!!! That sangria looks so good!!

Anonymous said...

Haha I'll have that same reaction when I have to leave our honeymoon in a month! Great pictures!

RadiantKristen said...

Looks like so much fun! Pretty jealous of your week-long getaway (I keep telling my boss that work needs a spring break... they laugh in my face).

Kimmie @ Hello Mess said...

These photos are great! I'm new here... browsing around and decided to comment instead of lurk. :) I LOVE the look and feel of your blog so far- off to check out some more! Happy week, sugar! xo