Image Map

Friday, May 25, 2012

Filling in Blanks and Answering 5 Questions: 5/25

Happy Friday, y'all! I'm ready to get this long weekend started. Only thing that's standing in my way is 3 more hours of work! Now, it's time to fill in some blanks and answer some questions.



1. The best surprise ever would be,  a proposal and an engagement ring? I'm just saying! ;) That has to be the best surprise ever besides finding out you're going to be a Momma!

2.   Meeting my sweet boyfriend for the first time  is my most favorite memory.

3. The hardest, but most worthwhile thing I've ever done was  being in college while working a full-time, demanding job. I know it will be all worth it one day though! I'm not settling! :)

4. The best part of my day is   when I finally get to settle in for the night with my pj's on, watching some tv, reading some blogs, and spending time with my man (via chat or FaceTime).

5. Something I like that most people don't like is  Kraft mac and cheese instead of homemade mac and cheese.

6. Something I am willing to fight for is  my relationship with J. 

7. Something you might not know about me is   I skipped 2nd grade and graduated high school 2 weeks after turning 17.




1. Are you a napper?
Oh yes! If I can squeeze in a 30 minute nap at lunch, or an hour nap after I get off from work, I'm all over it.

2. What was your favorite subject in school? Most hated?
Math. I know, I'm weird. Most hated? History, definitely!

3. Did you have the something old new borrowed and blue at your wedding? What were they?
Well, I haven't gotten married yet, but I plan to have all of the above.

4. What one thing are you determined to do this summer?
Have at least one awesome vacation which is set to take place the first week in July.

5. Ice cream or popsicles?
Ice cream! I'm addicted. It's bad.


Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend and a fabulous Memorial Day!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Just sayin :)
Have a great weekend!

Chelsea said...

Love hearing your answers. So fun!

Don't worry, I have a weakness for ice cream, too! ;)

Chelsea
www.mypinkscribbles.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

i am sure your engagement is impending - ya'll seem so perfect and happy together :)

and full-time job while in college. Girl you are a HARD worker and so right - hard work ALWAYS pays off!!

And i am with you on the mac and cheese - why mess with perfection?!

erica said...

I definitely love box mac and cheese lol. I cannot nap at all, in college my roomie use to take at least three naps a day.... I dont know why or how she did it lol. xo