Image Map

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Maybe I'm just boring?

Hello, lovelies! I feel like I don't have much to talk about these days. I wake up, get ready for work, go to work, leave work, go home and clean, eat dinner, read some blogs while watching some shows or a game while also talking to the boyfriend, then go to bed. So exciting, right? I thought so. :) Hopefully, my creativity will come back soon! Until then, this is just letting you know, I'm still alive!


Hope y'all are having a great week! Looking forward to a 3 day weekend!

6 comments:

RadiantKristen said...

You aren't boring! Hope a 3 day weekend helps you get past any writer's block you got goin' on...

Amy Lauren said...

You're not boring! Don't feel like you need to blog every day or blog when you don't feel like it- blogging should be fun, not feel like a job :).

Have a good week!

Hannah Callaway said...

You're definitely not boring. I agree with Amy... blog when you want to and only when it is fun! :)

Stephen said...

Nup, not boring! Blog when you have a yen to!

Leah said...

Hey girl, I've been MIA lately! I'm the opposite though, I've been doing a lot of blog-worthy things I just can't find the motivation to sit down and write about them. And when I am working and get home, I am just toooo tired to be creative. So I feel ya either way! You're not boring, you're just living!

lori said...

i actually want a little more of a schedule in my life... haha. i hope you enjoy your long weekend!