Well y'all, I had a lovely "It's OK" post this morning, but it seems to have completely disappeared. So since my wonderful post has disappeared, I leave you with a rundown on how my afternoon has gone.
Crazy things that are happening to Cori today
1. I was a good girl and went to Subway for lunch. However, I get home and see that I have some nasty turkey sandwich covered in mayo and olives. It wouldn't have been so horrendous if mayo and olives weren't the absolute LAST things I'd ever put on my sandwich. I almost threw up looking at it. How did my sandwich get mixed up with that one? I have no clue.
2. My throat is absolutely killing me today, plus I have a ridiculous sinus headache. I wasn't able to take anything at work because my sinus medicine puts me to sleep. Awesome, I know.
3. Blogger makes my "It's OK" post completely disappear. Thank you, Blogger. No really, thank you! I enjoyed spending a good chunk of time writing a post before work just to have it completely disappear 4 hours later. Also, on a day when I'm trying to get my Facebook page for the blog up and running. Go "like" it please! :) FB page for Everyday Enchanted
Hope your day is going much better than mine!
3 comments:
Ugh. I wonder what happened to your post. I don't think any of mine have disappeared. At least I hope they haven't.
Also, not sure if I've told you this, but one of the reasons I started reading your blog is because you share a first name with the main character in the novel I just finished writing. :)
That sucks about your sandwich! I do like mayo and olives on mine, but I'd be mad if they put something I didn't like on it. Regardless, you should've gotten the sandwich you ordered! I hope you let Subway know so they can give you a free one next time you go or something? At least make them aware of the problem.
Sorry your post was deleted. You should come over to Wordpress. Much better platform :).
I actually had the most craptastic day ever! I was driven to drink wine when I got home instead of workout. I hope your day ended up getting better. Sorry to hear about your Subway, that sounds gross :(
Post a Comment