Hey y'all! I know I've been MIA in the blogosphere lately, but there is just so much going on! Last week of spring semester, work, getting ready for anniversary and birthday activities, etc. I feel like I haven't been home at all lately. I always have plans to blog during my lunch hour, but I've actually been napping! Hopefully, I'll get back to normal next week when classes are over.
Today, I'm linking up with Jamie over at This Kind of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday.
--- I'm loving the beautiful weather today. It's a bit hotter than I'd like, but anything is better than cold and rain.
--- I'm loving the fact that J and I spent the day in Charlotte buying iPads on Saturday. The iPad was my gift to J for our anniversary. I couldn't keep it a secret, plus I thought it would be a fun trip to take together. He got black, and I got white. I call them the "his and hers" iPads.
--- I'm loving the fact that J and I have been taking time to FaceTime every night before I go to bed. We used to do this a lot, but we got busy and stopped. I love getting to "see" him every day. Lately, we have been making more commitments. We've committed to spending a day together once a week even if we're busy. We're also making time to talk more every day. This distance thing keeps getting harder and harder. The more I think about it, the more I don't like the idea of a long engagement once the time comes, haha!
--- I'm loving the fact that J was able to fix my car! The part was only $3! However, after he fixed that issue, the battery died. I had to buy a new battery over the weekend. He hasn't put it in yet because the weather has been horrible for the past couple of days. That means I'm still driving his car. :)
--- I'm loving that after tonight, I only have 1 more on-campus class. I'm ready to be done with that long drive for awhile! Can't wait to get home earlier every night!
--- I'm loving that there are only 4 more days until our anniversary! Can't wait to have a beautiful day with my love celebrating 7 years together.
--- I'm loving Instagram! I finally got it the other day! Follow me if you wish @corih86
--- I'm loving that we're having a cookout at work on the 15th. We've never done that before as a company.
--- I'm loving that my mom and my best friend are taking me out for my birthday on Cinco de Mayo. 2 celebrations in 1? Why not! I'm looking forward to 3 days of celebrating.
--- I'm loving the fact that J's mom is having a dinner for me on my birthday. I love the fact that his family is my family and has been since the beginning. I'm incredibly blessed.
--- I'm loving that we may be having yoga class outside tonight. Praying that it's not too hot and that it doesn't storm!
What are y'all loving this week?

6 comments:
Jealous of your matching iPads!
Happy Wednesday to you! :)
what a neat gift for your anniversary!!! I want an Ipad! :)
I am jealous of the IPad! Hope ya love it!! New follower over from the link up:)
I'm jealous of your ipad too AND that you got to do yoga outside! All of our classes are inside the gym regardless. It's nice, but outdoors would be really cool, I think.
Glad J got your car fixed.
Ooo fun, yoga class outside? :)
I didn't know you had instagram!! Just searched and followed ya, girl!
naps > everything else. Seriously, I wish I could nap all the time! I'm super jeal of your ipad, I am d.y.i.n.g for one (and YAY for instagram! I'm addicted).
Post a Comment