Happy Friday, y'all! Thankfully, this week has gone by rather fast. No complaining here! J and I are trying to figure out what to do for our moms on Mother's Day. As of now, I have no clue what we're doing with either mom.
First, I'm linking up with Lauren over at The Little Things We Do.
1. On a scale from 1-10 the frequency with which I get sick is, I'm going to go with a 3. I usually don't get sick very often. It's mostly just dealing with sinus problems which is a lot better than a full blown cold or something bad. My immune system is actually really good.
2. The last time I felt sick was yesterday. I'm actually not feeling too bad this morning. Throat is still a little scratchy, but I'm not achy like I was yesterday. Hope it stays that way!
3. The worst part about being sick is the lack of energy I have because usually I have things that need to get done such as work, school, spending time with the bf, or housework.
4. When I am sick I like to be taken care of by being babied. My mom and J both do a good job of taking care of me. Plus, no matter how old I get, I always need my mommy!
5. Something I do to keep myself healthy is exercise, try to get as much sleep as I can (although that hasn't been happening lately), and wash my hands a ton.
6. A secret remedy that I use when I'm sick is to .... well I don't really have a secret remedy, but I mostly just sleep, take some medicine, and drink a ton of liquids.
7. One thing that always makes me feel better when I'm sick is my mom's mashed potatoes. I always crave them when I'm sick.
Also linking up for Five Question Friday!

1. What advice would you give a couple getting married?
Always always always communicate. I'm not married, but after being in a relationship for 7 years, I know that this is key! We don't do well when we fail to communicate.
2. If you could tell your 16 year old self ONE thing, what would it be?
Stop obsessing over everything and enjoy your teenage years. In 10 years, when you look back, you will miss those days.
3. What do you do to keep cool in the summer? (AC, windows, fans, swimming, etc.)
AC definitely! I wish I had more of a chance to go swimming during the summer months.
4. What did you crave most while pregnant?
I don't have children yet, so this is kinda N/A to me. However, my mom had major ice cream cravings while she was pregnant with me, and she's not much of an ice cream eater. I'm convinced this is why I have a strong love for ice cream.
5. Who is your favorite TV mom? Why?
Wolowitz's mom on Big Bang Theory. I love the fact that they never show her, plus the fact that she yells all the time! Love it!
6 comments:
Good answers, I love the Big Bang Theory. Have a great weekeend!
Wolowitz's mom is hilarious! Although I think that Sheldon's mom takes the cake for me... especially when she comes out after he and Amy "break up". Awesomeness.
I like your answers and how you managed to do both link ups. For some reason I get more comments when I do stuff like this than when I write heartfelt entries... so crazy. Definitely agree with your 16 year old advice, it really gets me just how much I cared about things that didn't even matter in the end.
Aww, mashed potatoes sound wonderful! It's great that you have a tradition like this!
Jen
www.hautewhimsy.com
Communication is huge is any relationship! You don't have to be married to know that ;)
ramblingsfromyourstruly.blogspot.com
I hope that you are feeling better!!!
Post a Comment