Happy Wednesday! I'm glad that this week is flying right on by. It's been a bit stressful! I love doing this post every week because it pushes me to look at all the good things that are happening instead of the bad. So, here is what I'm loving this week!
-- I'm loving that I haven't had to worry about school for the past 2 weeks. I plan to enjoy the next 2 weeks because summer semester is just around the corner.
-- I'm loving the 3.5 GPA I had for spring semester. I haven't been over 3.0 in quite awhile. My hard work is paying off!
-- I'm loving the time I had with J's family over the weekend. We took his mom out for a nice lunch Saturday. Then, we all got together that night and watched a movie. That's the first time that all 5 of us have done anything in a long time. I love family time!
-- I'm loving the time I had with my mom on Sunday for Mother's Day. I cooked a simple dinner, and we just enjoyed the time together. I love my Momma!
-- I'm loving that J bought an adapter so we can hook up the iPad to our TV. He's downloaded some new movies to his iPad, so I'm excited to watch them with him!
-- I'm loving that I'm having lunch with my best friend today! I haven't talked to her in a few days which means I'm excited to catch up!
-- I'm loving Britney Spears and Demi Lovato being the new judges on X-Factor. This means that I'll actually watch it this time.
-- I'm loving that the Bachelorette started Monday. It's so cool to watch and know that it was filmed just about an hour away from here. I love Emily! Some of the guys were a little weird, but there are some decent ones in the bunch too.
-- I'm loving the extra work I've had in the past few days. It makes the days go by faster!
-- I'm loving Tropicana Raspberry Lemonade. I saw it at the grocery store the other day and decided to try it. I can tell that it will be a staple in my fridge all summer long.
What are y'all loving this week?

7 comments:
yum,raspberry lemonade :)
Way to go on the 3.5!
Congrats on the AMAZING GPA! That has got to be the best feeling in the entire world, the hard work definitely pays in the end. The Bachelorette is killing me! Some of these guys are just SO crazy! I mean, an ostrich egg, really??? Ooooh, reality TV!
Way to go on the grades! I just got mine back too, pretty happy with them.
Sounds ike you've been living up your little break from school! Hope the last 2 weeks are just as great.
Congrats on the GPA! That's awesome!!
Congrats on your GPA! I know it took a lot of hard work, especially working full time, to earn that GPA.
Raspberry lemonade sounds pretty delish...
Mmm. Raspberry lemonade is to die for! And yay for a 3.5!
Post a Comment