Image Map

Thursday, May 24, 2012

It's OK Thursday: 5/24

Hey y'all! Until I can find my creativity, consider me the queen of link-ups! Personally, I love link-ups. I think it's a great way to get your blog out there, plus they're actually fun! So, here we go!

Its Ok Thursdays


It's OK...

To not be a fun person to be around the week before Aunt Flow hits. Seriously, all I want to do during this time is sleep. However, we all know that's not possible! Life goes on.

To go to bed at 10:00. I need to do this more often.

To be suffering from BURN OUT! I can't wait until July 1st! I'm so ready for a vacation.

To plan on doing nothing of importance this weekend. I just want to kick back and chill.

To be dreading the fact that school starts next Tuesday. These breaks just aren't long enough. I keep telling myself that it's only 2 classes, and I can make it!

To keep delaying "Fifty Shades Freed". I just know once I read it, I'll be sad that it's over.

To dread meetings at work.

That I'm 3 followers away from the 100 mark. I seem to be stuck on 97 :)

To have the most disturbing dream and wake up feeling so confused. My dream last night consisted of all 3 of my exes (plus J), all in one room together. Holy cow. It was like that movie "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past" with a little bit of a twist. Freaked me out!

To be a little annoyed that it has stormed every day this week at 5:00 right when I'm leaving work. I hate driving in rain, especially when it's very heavy rain. So not fun.

That I've worn my hair up every day this week. You know that whole "all I want to do is sleep" problem? Yeah, this is why I haven't straightened my hair all week. Lazy much?


Welp, that's it for today. I feel like I complained a lot in this post, but you know what? It's OK!

Have a lovely Thursday, my friends!

3 comments:

Micah said...

I need to work on going to bed at 10 each night too. I was so good this winter and early spring, but now it's back to 11 and midnight before I get there. Ugh.

Wine and Summer said...

I have gone to bed wayyy before 10 o'clock every night this week...and it was awesome!

RadiantKristen said...

Oh man, I can totally relate to wanting more sleep. My it's ok moment this week is that it's okay to skip a morning workout every now and then in favor of sleep! We're going to have so much fun (or not) come Tuesday when classes start...