12 Random Things
1. I'm named after my grandma. Her middle name was Corinne which is my full first name by the way. I've gone by Cori since birth though :)
2. Born and raised an Alabama girl. Lived there for my first 18 years of life.
3. Would have moved back had I not met the love of my life here in NC. Yep, God had other plans for me!
4. I'm very indecisive. I'm always scared of making the wrong decision so I prolong the decision making process.
5. Part-time Business student. My goal is to get my MBA with a concentration in Management or Marketing.
6. My other dream is to become a teacher. However, I love the field of work I'm in too much to leave it. We'll see what the future holds :)
7. I've never broken a bone *knock on wood*
8. I could eat chicken or mac and cheese every single day. I don't though.
9. I wish I had a personal stylist. I have more of a comfortable style, but I secretly wish I was a Fashionista!
10. I'm a TV addict even though life is so busy these days that I rarely have time to watch. I do still catch my fave shows every week though.
11. I love any book that has a good love story!
12. I'm an only child, and I admit I've been spoiled since birth.
11 Things I Do Every Single Day
1. Catch up on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Reader
2. Read
3. Eat
4. Take care of the personal hygiene (you know: shower, brush teeth, etc.)
5. Talk to my sweet boyfriend
6. Listen to music
7. Watch TV
8. Sleep
9. Take care of the cat
10. Do some kind of work (whether it be my job or at home)
11. Talk to my Mom.
10 Most Recent Purchases I Made
1. Food
2. Gas
3. Clothes
4. Sunglasses
5. Shampoo
6. Razor
7. Booked our hotel for Atlanta
8. Books (school and personal)
9. Car maintenance
10. iPads for J and myself. I bought his for our anniversary and bought mine with tax money and birthday money.
9 Future Vacation Destinations
1. Fiji
2. NYC
3. LA
4. Dallas
5. Orlando
6. Las Vegas
7. London
8. Baltimore
9. Savannah
8 Things That Are Currently In My Living Room
1. TV
2. Cat
3. End Tables
4. Cabinets
5. Blankets
6. Books
7. A couple of bags that the cat likes to sleep in. Makes our living room look junky, but he loves them.
8. Laptops
7 Things That Would Be On My TV If You Came To My House
1. Any kind of game that is on: basketball, baseball, softball, football, tennis, volleyball. Depends on the season :)
2. Bachelor/Bachelorette
3. HGTV
4. Food Network
5. Secret Life
6. Teen Mom
7. Big Bang Theory
6 Favorite Foods
1. Mac and Cheese
2. Chicken
3. Mexican
4. Pasta
5. Pizza
6. Burgers
I'm such a healthy eater... Ummm yeah.
5 Things I Accomplished This Week
1. Took my first Macroecon test
2. Did all my homework for my first week of classes
3. Blogged
4. Met deadlines for a project at work
5. Got my car back after not having it for over a month. No complaints, I love the boyfriend's car :)
4 Songs I Can't Stop Listening To (I changed this slightly)
1. Somebody That I Used To Know - Gotye
2. Payphone - Maroon 5 and Wiz Khalifa
3. Good Girl - Carrie Underwood
4. Postcard from Paris - The Band Perry
3 People Who Blog That I Would Want To Be Friends With In Real Life
1. Ashley
2. Alyssa
3. Tracy
I would want to be friends with all of you though! Seriously, y'all are awesome! Can y'all please move to NC? :)
2 Things I Can Reach From Where I'm Sitting
1. iPad
2. Blackberry
1 Picture That I Love
![]() |
| J as the Momma Kangaroo at the ATL zoo. This pic always makes me laugh! |

3 comments:
Those are about the same songs I can't stop listening to myself! That and the Call Me Maybe song..
I love the layout by the way...
I must give you props for getting your man an Ipad. I got my love one last year he is addicted to it...
I've never broken a bone either! I'm terrified of that happening someday... I just think it would be SO painful, ha ha!
I'm soooo indecisive, it's ridiculous! I never thought of the reason being that I'm afraid to come up with the wrong answer... but that could totally be it!
great little ways to get to know you! and trust me, i'm a tv addict too. thank goodness for hulu so we can catch up on all of our shows ;)
xo TJ
Post a Comment