
Happy Thursday, y'all! Not gonna lie, I've had a rough day. I feel like I need a vacation from my life. I'm glad today is "It's OK Thursday" because I feel like I need justification. So here we go!
IT'S OK....
To wish that work days always started at 1:00
To find it completely rude when someone ignores your text
To wish my blog friends lived closer
To be totally confused over everything lately
To wonder if I'm wasting my time
To wish I had something fun to do this weekend. The best friend is going out of town, and my mom is working all weekend. I need girl time bad!!!
To be sad that Teen Mom will be over after this season. I love Maci and Bentley!
To have fallen behind in my classes this week due to everything going on. Time to catch up tonight!
To pre-order the new life planner from Erin Condren. I couldn't resist!
What's OK with you this week?
5 comments:
Aww, I hope your headache feels better soon, but yes starting work at 1:00 would be pretty nice, provided you still only work until 5 (now 1-9 or something that would suck...).
I'm sad the original teen mom is ending too. I don't like Teen Mom 2 as much...
I will be really sad about Teen Mom too. But GUESS WHAT!? I'm your 100th follower :)
I'm having a giveaway right now for reaching 100 too, you should come check it out!
http://shadesofgrayandapinchofpink.blogspot.com/2012/06/100-followers-giveaway.html
Maci and Bentley all the way! Even though Ryan is kind of a douche, I have to say that he's pretty cute too. :)
Nice to meet you!
-Paige
i'm so bummed teen mom will be over!!
i hope you find some plans this weekend chica and have a relaxing, refreshing weekend with some clarity!!
"To be totally confused over everything lately".
Trust me, we ALL feel like that sometimes. Just keep plodding away and things will make themselves clear soon enough.
Post a Comment