Image Map

Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday's Letters 6/15

Happy Friday, lovelies! We made it! I swear this week has felt so long. I'm ready for a little R&R this weekend. I've decided that I'm going to use this weekend to do a bit of spring (errrr... summer) cleaning. Plus, I need to get caught up on some homework. I'm going to take advantage of the alone time. Now it's time to write some letters!

Photobucket

Dear Followers of Everyday Enchanted, Y'all are awesome! I can't believe I hit 100 yesterday! Exciting! :) I'm definitely excited about where this blog is going. It's nothing fancy, just my life. I'm flattered that y'all care enough to follow along on my journey.

Dear Apartment, I'm sorry I have neglected you lately. I promise I will spend some time this weekend making you all pretty and inviting.

Dear Jake Owen, Why do you have to be so hot? Your voice makes me melt. Even though "Alone With You" has been out for a long while, I still can't get enough of it. Favorite line: Your body's like a pill I shouldn't take.

Dear Macroeconomics, I hate you. I'm sorry, but it's the truth. I am so looking forward to August, so I don't have to spend any more time with you.

Dear Chick-Fil-A, Thank you for serving Chicken Mini's. I'm slightly addicted. Also, I wouldn't mind if you served them all day since I'm not really a morning person. Just throwing it out there.

Dear Amber Portwood, I seriously hope that 5 year prison sentence does you some good. I'm seriously worried about you, and I feel bad for your daughter.

Dear thick hair of mine, I'm sorry I haven't made you all pretty in the past week. Pulling it up has been an easier option for this crazy week. I know you were happy to get some TLC this morning :) (And I think I have officially lost my mind since I just wrote to my hair...)

Dear DVR, I plan to spend some time with you this weekend. There are a bunch of new shows I recorded this week such as "The Choice" and "Kendra on Top". Hope they don't disappoint!

Dear blog followers (again), Hope y'all have an amazing weekend!

5 comments:

jessica said...

Mmm Chick Fil A sounds so good right now! so does catching up on the DVR! :) Have a fun weekend!

RadiantKristen said...

Congratulations on 100 followers! Let's be real, macro is a hateful subject. Just hateful. At least we can commiserate with each other, right?

Ashley said...

yay for 101 as of right now!! I love all of these. This girls hair was in a pony tail today looking like a greasy mess. It was Friday. Kill me.

Stephen said...

Happy Friday indeed! My week felt ultra long - and for me it was only 4 days (Queen's Birthday Holiday). The joys of a hearing heavy week. Have fun getting things in order this weekend!

lori said...

jake owen is a sexy, sexy man. i totally agree.

and i'm addicted to EVERYTHING at chick fil a. i had it twice this week. woops.