Image Map

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sunday Social 6/17

Happy Sunday, y'all! I have a busy day planned, but I thought I'd stop by for week 2 of Sunday Social. So far, I'm loving this link up!

Sunday Social


This week's questions:

Favorite movie of all time? That's a hard one. It's a tie between Made of Honor and Love & Basketball. They both hold sentimental value which is why they're my faves!

Source: imdb.com via Cori on Pinterest



Source: imdb.com via Cori on Pinterest



Favorite movie quote? "I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." - When Harry Met Sally

Best movie to watch for a girls night in? Something Borrowed

Best breakup movie? He's Just Not That Into You

Favorite celeb eye candy? Matthew McConaughey. He's hot and a southern boy. What could be better?




Which movie stars closet would you like to raid? Reese Witherspoon. Love her style!

Hope y'all are having a great weekend!

12 comments:

Meghan said...

I love that quote from H & S! Gets me every time!

Chelsea said...

I forgot all about Love and Basketball. Absolutely LOVE that movie :)

Holly said...

I LOVE Love & Basketball! It's one of those movies I can watch over and over again!

Nikki @ makeupHER said...

Wow I completely forgot about Love & Basketball, such a great movie and I haven't seen it in a while, might have to watch it next time I'm free!!

Victoria said...

made of honor is a cute one,i love me some patrick dempsey :)

reese witherspoon is the best!!

cute blog!

Brandy Bruce said...

I have to admit I've never seen When Harry Met Sally! But it's on so many people's lists that I am going to have to check it out.

Anonymous said...

LOVE Love & Basketball!

Anonymous said...

I agree with some many of these girl haha :) great post and love your blog! xo

Unknown said...

Made of Honor is the best!

Visit me at nichollvincent.blogspot.com!

Have a great day!

Chick Flick Diva said...

You picked some great chick flicks. And your When Harry Meet Sally quote tugs at your heart. Cute blog.

Ashley said...

Oh goodness, Reese Witherspoon is my IDOL! I love her!!

rockinabbs29 said...

Matthew is hot, I def agree! ;)