Image Map

Sunday, June 10, 2012

The first ever Sunday Social!

Sunday Social


Happy Sunday, y'all! It hasn't been the best weekend for me. If you follow me on Twitter, you already know my mom was sent to the ER Friday night. Thankfully, she was only there for a few hours, and we finally have a diagnosis for her. She will be going to a specialist tomorrow, but I'll talk more about that later. For today, I am linking up with Ashley and Neely for the first Sunday Social! Very excited about this weekend linkup!

This week's questions:

How did you come up with your blog name?
Well, my favorite T. Swift song is "Enchanted". It reminds me of when I met my sweet boyfriend, and it always makes me happy. I added the "Everyday" in front of it because it just sounded good together, plus I was hoping it would give me the incentive to post everyday. We all know how well that's been working out lately ;)

What's your favorite thing about blogging?
The friendships I have made. If not for blogging, I never would have made some of the most amazing friends. Y'all are always there for me.

What is one thing you have discovered because of blogging and now can't live without?
My Erin Condren life planner. I would be lost without that thing. I never would have discovered it had it not been for blogging. I'm so excited for the new one coming out soon!


Facebook or Twitter? Why?
Hands down, Twitter. The conversations are better, it's easier to use, it doesn't get on my nerves on a daily basis, etc.

If one celeb read your blog, who would you want it to be?
Kendra Wilkinson Baskett. Yes, the former girlfriend of Hugh Hefner, who now has her own show with her cute family. I'm sorry, but I just love her. She keeps it real. Plus, she's a sports fanatic like me. I'm convinced we'd be best friends.

What is something you want people to know about your blog?
I'm not into the whole OOTD thing. I'm not a fashionista. I don't dress in the latest trends. So if you're looking for fashion advice, you've come to the wrong place. However, I do love reading the fashion blogs! :)

I'm loving this new linkup! Hope y'all have a wonderful Sunday!

5 comments:

Victoria said...

nice answers!

sports are fun to watch :)

sorry to hear about your mom, hope it all goes well though!

cute blog! happy sunday!

RadiantKristen said...

I love your answers! Especially about how you named your blog. Very cute story.

I used to have such a sick fascination with Hugh Hefner's girlfriends. I couldn't figure out for the life of me what they got out of it that made that lifestyle worthwhile. But hey, it made them famous, and I guess for some people that's enough? Bridget, Holly, and Kendra were way funny. I would've gone to get cupcakes with them.

...I just went on a really weird tangent. Sorry about that. Too much macroeconomics.

I dislike fashion posts. All of them. But I love you, so I think that makes up for it.

Hope you are having a great Sunday!

Alyssa said...

I love Enchanted! Such a sweet song! I think my favorite album of her's is her very first one though! There's something so different about it! :)

Holly said...

I love the name of your blog!

Hope all goes well with your mom

Cara said...

What great answers, I love that Taylor Swift song too! I feel like I need to join the Twitter crowd, as Facebook is not what it used to be. So nice to meet you through this link up, I will need to join next week!