
Dear Friday, I'm so happy to see you! It's been quite a week...one that I really don't want to relive. I'm moving on to bigger and better things, you know, like vacation! :)
Dear Atlanta, I can't wait to spend some time with you next week! Don't let me down!
Dear Abby, Happy birthday on Sunday! Can't wait to spend some time with you tonight at your birthday dinner.
Dear J, I'm so excited to spend your birthday with you in Atlanta! We're going to have a blast! I know we desperately need this time together. Also, thank you for getting up early and making the drive down to sit with me during Mom's biopsy. You're the bestest!
Dear ridiculous heat, could you dial it down a bit? 90 degrees at 11:00 in the morning is a bit ridiculous. The 105+ degree temps that we're supposed to get this weekend is insane too!
Dear Momma, I'm so glad that your biopsy was a success. I admire your attitude through all of this. The smile never left your face yesterday. I hope they'll be able to find whatever's causing all of this and be able to fix it quickly! I love you!
Dear blog followers, thank you so much for your support during this crazy time! I know I have neglected the blog a little bit, but that will be changing soon. Thank you for your comments on the last blog post. They have helped more than you'll ever know. I'm still working my way through them, so if you haven't got a response yet, I'm sorry. I'm so blessed to have friends like you! Hope y'all have an amazing weekend! I will be in Atlanta Sunday-Thursday, so if I'm away for a bit, that's why. I'll make sure to keep y'all updated on the Twitter.
3 comments:
I'm glad things are going better with your mom. I'm definitely thinking of you guys with everything you're going through.
I hope you have a good weekend and enjoy spending time with J in ATL. Don't let the heat get to you!
Hey Cori! Thanks for the comment on my blog. I had to come check yours out... your design is gorgeous! Can't wait to read more on your blog!
i've never been to atlanta, looking forward to reading about your trip there.
Post a Comment